Considering she MAKES the candy people and she's an amalgamate bubblegum monster without heart...

Considering she MAKES the candy people and she's an amalgamate bubblegum monster without heart, morality or soul—d'you think she ever creates hot, stupid, candy guys for the express purpose of fucking them like her personal toy?

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-190133.png (1440x720, 328.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0MrKN2Tz5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You really think she'd be the mess that she is if she was getting railed on a regular basis?

Considering she seemed to mellow out some after cleaning carpets with Marcie, this seems pretty accurate.

Wouldn't be surprising.

she had a bunch of suitors in that one episode.
she's just not interested in men.

Attached: 1636902026076.jpg (480x270, 27.57K)

>not making a harem of sexy candy bimbos
What was she even doing?

Good counter argument

Those were randos, I'm talking about she literally sculps the ideal fuck machine for the explicit purpose of fucking it. I bet you there's a dungeon somewhere of hunky candy men chained up somewhere....

SHe's gay user.

CANDY TRANSEXUAL HIPPO STARBUCKS EMPLOYEES ON ROLLER SKATES IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHAT HER KINK IS WHAT MATTERS IS I WANNA KNOW ABOUT HER HIDDEN CANDY SEX SLAVE HAREM RIGHT FUCKING NOW

That's exactly what Mr. Creampuff was.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0MrKN2Tz5A

Attached: mr creampuff.png (1280x720, 785.48K)

She probably did that for a while after her initial rise to power and all. And it probably got boring after a century or so.

She canonically dated some of them so, yes

>she's just not interested in men
...after Pen Left

It's implied.

Remind me why the pink bitch wasn't the final end game boss at the end of the shown again?

She basically drowns her panties for brocco though

She would just roid up Finn if she wanted to have a dicking

she's too busy bouncing on hairy vampire futa cock

>I bet you there's a dungeon somewhere of hunky candy men chained up somewhere....
Knowing pb, she probably just smelts them down to sugar.

I always hated her retconning.

Attached: 1652718085096.png (439x470, 102.03K)

FPBP