I can't wait to hear about how this was a cold pragmatic business move and no one at the company actually cares for...

I can't wait to hear about how this was a cold pragmatic business move and no one at the company actually cares for losing profit, as if it even mitigates the action taken

Attached: 34758686.png (752x597, 385.12K)

Reputation decay is a slow and insidious killer and short term costs are worth preventing it. Also the kiss is just a 3 second scene that will be easily cut for international releases cause the relationship has fuck all to do with anything.

I thought Disney knew how to censor?

>It's another OP pretends to be a financial analyst and not a virgin with rage thread

wait THOSE FUCKERS. They actually made it gay WHY THE FUCK!?

>fuck all to do with anything
that is my only gripeā€¦ had it been an obvious bullshit love story then it is okay we knew what we were getting into. But NO. those fuckers cram it down our throats and they should all die slow.

If you need a romance content warning, you might have autism.

Surprised China hasn't banned it

okay groomer

>will be easily cut for international releases
>movie got banned precisely because it wasn't cut

they know its shit and will hold it up as a symbol of western decay

Is it just me, or is that sentence extremely confusing to read

They're just going to edit it out.

>Reputation decay
This is what will kill Disney in the end. The have no clue as to how to preserve the legacy of the brand.

That's preemptive bullshit. It'll be cut.

>showing consenting adults kissing is grooming
>showing dudes making out with sleeping 14 year olds is wholesome Disney entertainment
Why do they always accuse others of their own bullshit?

China requested that the faggotry were removed and Pixar refused, so it's a matter of time.

I'm certain it's not just you but it's really not confusing either. You're stupid but you're far from alone in being stupid.

OP's or the headline?
Because OP did make a run on sentence and I can't tell what they mean

China's blocking all Disney productions last I checked as part of their insular media push.

China has to approve all foreign films, and there are only a finite number of slots for foreign films to begin with. It's pretty competitive. So Lightyear may not be in Chinese theaters at all, cut or no cut.

WHY CAN'T YOU RACIST INCELS JUST ACCEPT YOUR TIME IS OVER

OP's. I think they meant:

I can't wait to hear about how this was a cold pragmatic business move, and how no one at the company cares enough to risk profits. It's a positive move regardless.

China only approves a small number of films every year, and so far it's approved Top Gun (and then pulled it because there was a Taiwanese flag in it somewhere), Jurassic World Dominion, and I think some other movie.
Considering it didn't even approve No Way Home or Multiverse of Madness, chances are it won't approve this either.