Wondergirl and the Teen Titans by Kenneth Rocafort

Wondergirl and the Teen Titans by Kenneth Rocafort.

Attached: teen-titans_1-600x911.jpg (600x911, 203.89K)

Too flat chested for me. I want bigger more accurate rep of high school girls.

Have they ever tried making an all-new Teen Titans with an all-new cast after the 80s? It's just the been Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire paired with whoever the newest legacy sidekicks are at the time since then.

I guess Young Justice was sorta that, before they turned into another shitty Teen Titans team.

>this kills the comic website

The Titans mentoring a new group of Teen Titans would be cool, has that been done before?

Who is the character in the cool blue bird like outfit?

That was Raven

Lmao fuck CBR so much.

Genuinely loved that Wonder Girl outfit.

Even hack ass Brett Booth made it look good.

Damian had his own team but none of them liked him

Attached: 91BxuiR9OiL.jpg (1642x2560, 609.55K)

There was Titans Academy recently, but that was an atrocious idea and a blatant rip-off of MHA and the X-Men.

>Wallace
Yeah, it was doomed to fail. Fuck that space-wasting nigga.

He draws the second best Twink Beast Boy after Jonboy

Attached: 1452451189712 (1).jpg (580x964, 123.34K)

The 96 Titans were that, though I think they were introduced individually? Young Justice really overshadowed it. And there were new cast additions in the later half of the 80's/early 90's book.

Attached: titans 96 .jpg (1341x2010, 1.22M)

Who's the brown guy in the back?

Oh then the suit is terrible for her

This is New 52 Cassandra, and she gets mad if you call her Wonder Girl.

It's a cool design, but it makes her look like a villain.

The Wonder Girl design that caused tumblr, twiiter, and CBR to seethe so hard they made Rocafort change he tit size.

I'm so glad Japan is shitting on America so hard in the comics and animation department. Only thin American comics are good for is being turned into loosely adapted tv shows and cgi slathered movies.

love that costume, it's fun

Attached: wondergirl.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

same very stripperish love it

I always thought it would work as the design for her Earth-3/Antimatter Universe counterpart