Beavis & Butthead Do America was an intelligent criticism of the '90s US government

>Released 3 years after Waco; Mike Judge is from Texas
>ATF portrayed as way overly militarized and completely incompetent, destroying personal property for absolutely no reason whenever the opportunity arises
>Agent Flemming has numerous quotes where he makes his apathy for America apparent; scoffing at due process and outright saying it would be worse if 'the unit' was sold to a foreigner than if it was set off in the nation's capital
>Finale has dozens of armed ATF agents ready to gun down an unarmed teenager with his hands up while foreign diplomats look on, only averted at a moment's notice
>Anderson, a veteran of two foreign wars who had been saving up for his cross-country trip his entire life, arguably a representation of American values, is wrongfully arrested for a crime he didn't commit and shunned in front of the media
>Beavis and fucking Butthead are literally made honorary ATF agents by Bill Clinton

Attached: ATF B&B.webm (720x400, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4n6D8lB0A9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, the military sure is incontinent uhuhuhu

Attached: buffcoat.png (359x963, 76K)

I...holy shit...you're right...

ATF isn't military

Neat. I’ll add that to my list of things that went way over my head as a child.

I can't help but think that atf agent looks like Dale

It was made by a Texan old enough to watch the Waco siege and right before 9/11 made any criticism of authority unAmerican.

That cover of Love Rollercoaster that RHCP did was real good too.
youtu.be/4n6D8lB0A9w

Uhhh oh yea tobaccos cool

Attached: Beavis & Butthead pan.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

cartoons are NOT political

Yeah. The ATF should be shut down.

I think everyone feels this way. ATF is a symbol that the government does not serve the people

One of the worst parts of the ATF is that as a branch, they possess at least two powers of government. Their opinions and definitions of firearms carry the weight of law, so they can legislate just by issuing an opinion on whether or not something is lawful to possess or not, and they can change their opinion on that at any time with no oversight. They have enforcement agents, so they have executive powers.
It's arguable whether or not the ATF possess judicial powers as well, but any branch of government with more than just one of those three powers with no oversight should be alarming unto itself.

This is better than the ballroom shot in Beauty and the Beast

BARELY EVEN FRENS

It's literally the IRS for guns. There is no reason either shouldn't be shut down

>Chuds still crying about Waco

Your pedo cult got what it deserved

Attached: 1461430133712.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

>>ATF portrayed as way overly militarized and completely incompetent, destroying personal property for absolutely no reason whenever the opportunity arises
this is realistic.

>Still believing Janet Reno and Bill Clinton on the safety of children
>Even after decades of evidence that at best Koresh was the only weird one with his child bride

They gassed children with flammable gas and then were amazed when both the extremely flammable gas and dispersal agent, that was also extremely flammable, caused the compound to burn to the fucking ground. Then they posed on the dead corpses of children.
Should I bring up how they also used psychological warfare on American citizens? Or how they brought in British pedophiles to instruct them on how to better torment people in the compound?

Go back to your cuck shed Dale.

>tranny cheering over the government killing white people on false pretenses
What else is new.