Tuca & Bertie Season 3 Trailer

Premiering July 10th on Adult Swim
youtube.com/watch?v=XQcXrv6YQa8

Attached: tb.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

>DOOGALOO

Attached: DOOGALOO.jpg (827x614, 63.21K)

>131292376
bumping only to tell you that this show sucks ass and is made solely for left, democratic single feminist women who havent had dick in a long ass time

>131292418
Cope
Seethe
Dilate
Have sex
Take meds

Attached: thick bird.jpg (960x540, 393.37K)

>Dong-A-Long
Pretty excited. Hopefully it doesn't start out so slow like season 2.

Attached: Speckle DAMMIT.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

ywnba
kys tranny
go groom some kids in cali while you're at it

I like this show.

t.

Attached: ywnba.png (350x380, 158.39K)

Who keeps renewing this landwhale trash???

>Kara's back

Oh no. At least Tuca's getting back into dating fast.

>Fucking plants
Based. I love this show

I wish this came back to Netflix or some other streaming service. I miss seeing bird tits and bird ass.

YESSS, finally a back of good adult series that is not afraid to be goofy

Season 2's on HBO Max and they'll be putting the new episodes the next day there as well.

>Plot twist: the in canon reason for no more intro titty buildings is because they got 9/11'd by Bird Qaeda.

>birdgirl takes what men liked about the character and throws it out for tumblr checklist shit
>do another tumblr yas queen show that was too faggy for netflix and bring it back from the grave
Whi is responsible for this?

T&B > Turdgirl

>Tulip's back
Pretty excited for that, considering how fun the Halloween episode was. I'm disappointed Tuca didn't show any indication of trying to hit up Sex Bus' winner. Bertie being hostile is the nice kind of friendship and I wonder if being in the hospital means Tuca's aunt croaked rather than the surreal Tuca plot

Attached: Speckle Tulip Tuca.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>wom*n really thought they could force me to think this guy is a villain
fucking hysterical

Attached: images (1).jpg (740x414, 54K)

He ended up being a real bro and it was nice in a way to see Bertie was in the wrong due to her preconceptions. It was far more nuanced than you're led to think.

Attached: Dirk is loved.png (1920x1080, 976.42K)

>it was nice in a way to see Bertie was in the wrong due to her preconceptions.
When did that happen, definitely not in the same episode

should've remained canceled.

Any Forums doesn’t deserve good tv.

Looks fun. Bertie's being worst girl again I see. Can't wait to fap to more bird ladies. Sucks that Season 1 will be forever trapped on Netflix.

Attached: Reese.png (566x866, 322.71K)

In the Kyle episode (which was overall a pretty shit one), Dirk is completely disarmed when Bertie sees through his dude bro facade and treats him as a genuine equal. The platonic hug he gives Bertie is a pretty sweet moment. I just wish it hinted at some deeper character development instead of a joke about masculinity.