ATLA

>3 new ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ films are in development
We know one is possibly an animated prequel Avatar Movie and the other one an animated Zuko movie. What could the third one be about and what other stories do you want to see Avatar Studios bring to the big screen?

Attached: e2f2f8483583d2ede5e6a3eac10f24cd.jpg (1280x720, 84.1K)

I want this franchise to die before it becomes another star wars.

I want a love story about Azula and Ty Lee with the Aquabats being a slave owned by the princess.

Attached: 0a3b1bc475594558c67c6c4c3631950e.jpg (608x1126, 40.42K)

Too late. Korra should have never been made and we all must deal with the consequences.

2nd Avatar, Yanchen, and adventures of the adult Gaang.

>I want this franchise to die
You know that's not going to happen.

Attached: avatarstudios.png (576x739, 727.66K)

>it becomes another star wars.
Korra already fucked everything. Might as well continue. Give me an adult gaang movie

Attached: e8ZPtSfer2L7ZlzF5T6WoV3BTmhiNf-oHLgFFpiU-0Q.jpg (1920x1200, 444.96K)

Why is it so cursed to see them as adults

Momo looks great

Maybe it's because the dimensions and shapes of the faces are so radically different for all of them. Well Toph and to a lesser extent Katara have their faces check out.
But Aang, Sokka, and Zuko all have their faces way elongated and quite thin, which isn't what they looked like at all. And since Sokka and Zuko were already teens, it's a bit weird for them to look *that* different.

Ehh, if this first push to turn the IP into a big franchise fails (all of the movies flop, the new show underperforms) then Avatar Studios will probably close down and the IP will be dead forever.

Yeah.
Korra already brought the series down to such a level that can any of these new movies actually make things worse?

>men all become LONG
>women look exactly the same

A little late for that bud

Zuko's scar is on the wrong side

It can’t possibly be that bad

IT IS NOT ON THE WRONG SIDE!!

You will live to see every franchise you love, or ever have loved, raped and ruined.

>Korra
>the comics
Funny you think it's not already there

They need a new Aaron Ehasz. As time goes on it has become extremely obvious Mike and Bryan have no fucking clue about what they're doing and Ehasz had writing credits on most of the best episodes.
Would be nice if it was him but any new blood would do. It sure can't get any worse.

Attached: azula 18.png (1079x1920, 2.78M)

>All other bending races are pure

>Airbenders become multicultural

What did they mean by this?