Homestar teeth

Homestar teeth

Attached: 1642833481028.png (550x398, 93.32K)

>The west will never be able to do comics/manga like Japan does, not with its obsession with color.
I agree, plus Japan is leaps ahead in America when it comes to imagination and creativity. Spider-Man is a great example on how longevity kills an idea or a character. All the cool shit in Spider-Man was already done for the most part during the 60s to 90s, mostly everything after is some rehash to a certain extent. How many Batman or Superman stories can really have that are authentic, creative, and some how push them in a way that wasn't really done before? I liked Jon, and Clark's relationship with him but I apparently the fucked zooted Clark into space and made Jon older now???

>Then there's the fact that American comic artists can't survive in America on their shitty comic book wages with no healthcare, and get no help from their publishers. Japanese publishers help their artists layout their books, secure assistants, even find housing, and the national healthcare is always there.
To be fair, American comic artists/writers compared to their Japanese counterpart have it way more better in terms stress. The avg. life of a mangaka is very stressful and the manga field is cutthroat asf, so if you're not dedicated or truly passionate then this isn't the field to go into

>Japan's just a superior place for comics. Americans don't want to read, don't have time to read, and certainly don't have the money to blow on comics printed like fine art books and pamphlets instead of like the consumable pulp trash they're supposed to be.
America killed it's Comic/Superhero/Cartoon culture, they don't embrace change and stick to the same 1 and 2 beat

>Incels can blame fags 'til their neckbeards turn blue, but the real villain is America itself. It is a country of fatasses with a failed infrastructure, and its art and entertainment scene reflects that elegantly.
I'd disagree. I think there's genuine thriving-ness (?) in music and film, other than I don't really know.

The west will never be able to do comics/manga like Japan does, not with its obsession with color. The color jacks up the production time and the print cost.

There's also the completely different cultures. Amerifats are always in cars but Japan's public transportation infrastructure means people can have an hour or more to kill a day on the trains. This gives you a built-in captive audience who will always need something fun to fill the time.

Then there's the fact that American comic artists can't survive in America on their shitty comic book wages with no healthcare, and get no help from their publishers. Japanese publishers help their artists layout their books, secure assistants, even find housing, and the national healthcare is always there.

Japan's just a superior place for comics. Americans don't want to read, don't have time to read, and certainly don't have the money to blow on comics printed like fine art books and pamphlets instead of like the consumable pulp trash they're supposed to be.

Incels can blame fags 'til their neckbeards turn blue, but the real villain is America itself. It is a country of fatasses with a failed infrastructure, and its art and entertainment scene reflects that elegantly

>It does
No, it literally doesn't. If it did then you could put anything on a screen, even something really philosophical, and they'd be glued for the whole thing. But they don't. Because they do have standards. Not better or worse than yours, but just different.
>Yes. Expand your horizons retard.
The fact that I'm talking about a subject as it pertains to America, when the subject itself is largely American, is only logical. Outside this conversation, I'd say my horizons are indeed quite broad.
>Unironically yes.
Seethe and cope, then

>" le fun is a buzzword, how dare you have fun" argument.
>gets mad when people explain to CuckPee that stuff like cartoons and comics have a main deal, which is to entertain, no matter how deep or simple the setting or plot is, and at the end of the day, if that show is so boring that the plot doesn't help that product, then it doesn't matter how much it tries, it's shit.

Pathetic retorts from a pathetic man desperate to be considered "right".

The problem with media literacy fags is that they think the only tolerable way to engage with some artistic work is to obsessively find some meaning in it like a schizo even when the creator themselves didn't intend there to be any
>B-BUT DEATH OF THE AUTHOR
At least you admit it's all in your head

Imagine you owned a restaurant. You hire staff, order ingredients, etc. You open it up for business. Customers come in, they order food from you. Let's say half the people who order tell you something to the effect of "It doesn't taste right, I don't like it." Well sure, you can insist that the feedback isn't to your standard, you could be a sperg about it and scream back at them, but if you ignore this many people telling you something is wrong you can expect to your restaurant to fail within the month.
Could an user be more specific about what's "fun" or "entertaining", yes and they probably should. But if everyone tells you your shit is awful and unfun, I'd try to find out why instead of being an uppity fuckhead with your head in the sand.

>Analyzing stuff is good. It contributes to better creativity and critical thinking.
I analyzed your post and conclude that you are a nonbinary child rapist

>like when you specifically asked for the burger to be made a certain way
at what point was that said in the analogy? You know you can go to a restaurant and order a burger right? You don't have to specify anything particular. You're just twisting the analogy around because you don't like the point it made.
You just want to be an obtuse cunt about everything.

Did everyone post on the wrong thread or what

How did Homestar's teeth do this?

It's a bit like toothless, they retract

Man, the sight of Homestar's teeth really drove some people into insanity, didn't it?

>What, you go back into the kitchen and watch the beaner flip your burger to make sure it's right? I doubt it prick. You just say, "Give me the fatfuckfiller #3.", Paco scratches his asshole and gets to work. You eat your shit-tainted burger and you whine like a little bitch about it.
You've never heard of steaks, fish, poultry, or any kind of meat that has differing cooking methods or deliveries? You can tell the chef "Hey I want this fried, or medium rare, rare." etc. Jesus Christ, you must really consoom McDonald's and the shittiest fast food, huh?
The rest of your post is just some insane rambling.

>puts the reply ahead of the original by accident
Dumb fucking bot.

Tertiary

hhoott tooth

Attached: 150px-Icon_pyro.jpg (150x150, 5.45K)

Yeah but this is the image that droves me crazy I just hated the eyes. I still love homestar runner tho.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5.28K)

“It is not the job of artists to give the audience what the audience want. If the audience knew what they needed, then they wouldn’t be the audience. They would be the artist. It is the job of artists to give the audience what they need.”
lead by comparing art to food you'd eat at a restaurant
>thereby immediately ruling out all art that seeks to challenge, discomfort, revolt, and speak to emotional and psychological fulfilment beyond the superficial instant gratification
>i.e. most great art ever made in any medium
Good job illustrating his point genius.

Great creative work comes from artists being inspired, not from the audience having the ideas and saying "make this for me, I can't be arsed". Audiences come to art because they want a look into another world that isn't just the inside of their own heads. And guess what OP - sometimes "masturbation made for the artist" ends up being widely loved anyway, or even just a cult favorite, if the artist has an interesting vision. Plenty of great film, literature, music, even some TV fits that description.
As usual Moore is talking about something very straightforward and fundamental to the idea of self-expression, and massive tards are getting offended because they're stuck on whatever hollywood flick upset them last.

Jokes on you those are dentals he has no tooth

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.38K)

>Because they do have standards. Not better or worse than yours, but just different.
Worse standards, yes. Capeshit is the mark of someone with no standards. Funny how you equate being philosophical with boring, tells me a lot about your mental age.
>American blah blah blah blah
Comics aren't just American, retard. Expand your horizons outside of America.
>Seethe and cope, then
Over what? Having standards

He is sitll doing this like wtf man? This is a homestar runner general thread not a fast food thread.

Attached: 1650799599924.jpg (720x524, 192.03K)

Kys pedotard

Stay mad, you chimping little fuck. You don't deserve other people's IPs, and you have no fucking clue what actual literacy is. Stay retarded.

PUH-LEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT YOUR OWN OPINION ON THE BRAND NEW NICKTOON FILM ROCKO MODERN LIFE, FOR IF IT IS IM SORRY PAL BUT YOUVE JUST EARNED YOURSELF A DOWN VOTE. SURE IT COULD BE ARGUED UNDER CERTAIN PEROGATIVES AND I CAN POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND THE OVERALL ARGUEMENT GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES BUT ITS STILL AN UNFORGIVEABLE STANCE

Attached: ROCKO.jpg (1200x785, 155.61K)

AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION I HAVE DUBBED THE "NUMBER 1 ROCKO SUPERFAN"! I KNOW WE'VE TALKED ABOUT IT FOR A WHILE BUT YOU HAVE CERTAINLY EARNED THE TITLE FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE COMMUNITY, FANDOM, AND EVEN THE CREATORS! EXCELLENT WORK

Attached: rocko-1 (1).jpg (1500x750, 582.96K)

YOU ARE NOT A VERY NICE PERSON! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF NICKELODEONS HARD WORK IN SUCH A MANNER???? YOU POST ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR THE SERIES YET REFUSE TO RESPECT IT FOR THE MASTERPIECE THAT IT IS!

Attached: la-vida-moderna-de-rocko-trans-2.jpg (1130x636, 649.73K)

JUMPING JAHOOZA! THIS TRULY IS THE GREATEST ROCKO THREAD IVE EVER SEEN! THE ARTICULATION, THE SOPHISTICATION; EVERYTHING SCREAMS HOURS- NO- DAYS OF HARDWORKING METHODICAL RESEARCH TO COVER EVERY SINGLE FRAME OF THE SERIES TO GET TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THIS IS AN OFFICIAL GENUKNE ROCKO THREAD

Attached: la-vida-moderna-de-rocko-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 93.58K)

>kuckyweck

Attached: 1644476725145.png (1138x651, 865.2K)

WOWZA! ANOTHER FAN OF ROCCO???? I CANT EVEN! I REALLY REALLY REALLY (REALLY) *BREATHES IN HEAVILY DUE TO CIGARETTE INDUCED ASTHMA; COUGHING OUT BLACK PHLEM FROM YEARS OF SMOKE INHALATION* COOL!!! WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ROCKO CREEPYPASTA?????

Attached: rocko-1.jpg (900x600, 190.06K)

I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE I AM INSANE

Schizo thread