You're in charge of crafting an emotional moment on par with Homer watching the wedding video or the origin of Louise's...

You're in charge of crafting an emotional moment on par with Homer watching the wedding video or the origin of Louise's bunny ears for the Family Guy movie. What do you do?

Attached: FGDeathLives1.jpg (732x550, 48.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yS68uy95q2M
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ7ISW7-PIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peter having doubts about being a father while Lois is giving birth to Meg.

>tosses baby Meg to the ground, causing her brains to graphically splatter
"Nyehehehehheh, shut up Meg."

It’s impossible now, an adequate movie would’ve brought back Death as a character for one last hoorah for moments like you posted, OP, but Norm isn’t with us anymore.

Norm was replaced by Adam Carolla after his first and only episode as Death.

...Or is he???

based

Family Goy's emotional moments are forever ruinned after "Yes, our family dog, Brian Griffin is dead!"

NOT THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION OP
But uh
The only thing they could do is something with Brian and Stewie. They gotta make sure to make the saddening situation charming, but not funny.

The Simpson's movie was bad so that scene didn't work and wasn't emotional, it was hollow.

>kill off long time dog character, people don’t give a shit
>kill off one episode dog character, it sticks with people for ages
I wonder if they thought they’d get an emotional payoff as big as the stuff in futurama

I guess Peter could cry about losing all 3 of his parents. This inspires him to be in the kids lives a little more.

Half-ass it with a thrown in non-sequitur cut away gag, call it a job well done and cash my check.
Bam, heartfelt.

If Norm was the grim reaper I’d be okay with that
>I am not eating a morsel of food until you are dead user
>Oh you’ve been dead for a few min
>eats whole chicken leg

Attached: 77251D9D-F4CA-42AA-A8C2-5239390069D6.png (100x100, 3.26K)

Quagmire dies from aids so Stewie Peter and Brian travel back in time to prevent it. They overshoot it though and go back to when Peter was a kid. We get to see the boys as kids sneaking their first beer. Brian is hanging with the kids to see what they were like as children while waiting for the time machine to charge Brian is the only one who interacts with the kid versions cause he’s a dog a baby and a fat man would stick out. Brian snitches on them out of spite cause stealing Peters moms beer is quagmires idea planting the seed for Quagmire hating him. Peters mom catches them and yells at them. Then steps outside for a cigarette where she spots Peter and stewie on a bench waiting for Brian. She approaches him and says hi peter which Peter gets excited about stewie then warns him about messing with the time stream. Peters mom says I’d know my fat idiot son even if he was 40 years older she knows he is not supposed to be in this time. Peter starts to stammer knowing his mom is gone in the present. “I miss you so much mom” to which she just replies “Peter you’re my son I’ll always love you and I am proud of you no matter what anyone says about you” Peter starts to cry and goes for a hug when Brian comes running up the street the boys are all throwing fire crackers at him for narcing. Brian runs by and grabs Peters hand before him and his mom hug pulling him along. Peter looks back at his mother who is smiling as the young boys run by pissed off. Stewie Brian and Peter run into an alley and use the time machine as you hear Peters mom calling for the boys to come back or she’ll beat their asses ensuring they don’t see the gang time travel. Stewie then makes some joke about a Grandmother paradox and says it’s a good thing Peter didn’t hug her or he’d be inbred implying they would have fucked to keep it in character with modern family guy

Also after this when they time jump they pass by this scene
youtu.be/yS68uy95q2M
In which Peter says “wow I was a little bastard” Stewie and Brian say in unison “little? “You were that fat in a time where everyone was still skinny like just look you’re the size of all three or those kids put together”says Brian as Stewie goes “Peter misses his mommy” “You both can go to hell!”

Ngl I always thought the Family Guy movie should be a musical.
I feel like that's the only way to get Seth to consider doing it

Supposedly Seth wants to do a Family Guy movie down the line.

I thought that was already in the works wasn't it? they announced it along with the bob's burgers movie a few years back

Both of those and American Dad were in the works a couple years after Simpsons came out. BB is the only one since to have any movement, and a recent interview with Seth made it sound like FG was on the back burner after the Orville and his Universal projects.

Meg finally leaves

Have it revealed that Meg is actually Peter's favorite.

>Brian pulls his "The family needs you to be a hate sink" schtick
>Meg shrugs him off, if that's the foundation of the family, it's a shitty ass family.

I'd buy it

It's the movie it can end with Meg being finally free and the show disregards it

It's impossible. The characters have no personality beyond what the current scene requires for a joke, and the show itself has no continuity.

Already did that in an episode

The real Meg died years ago and was replaced by a clone anyway, all as a dumb reference to some dumb show nobody remembers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jJ7ISW7-PIE

The only way to do a Family Guy movie is to Dr. Strangelove it. Everyone is terrible, an idiot, and woefully unequipped to handle the crisis at hand. You already know going in they fail.