Ezra Miller on the run

Has he killed the Flash movie? Will they even release it at this point?

Attached: 82EC6A6F-6BA2-4E58-B05E-8E9086C0FEAB.jpg (1170x866, 695.15K)

How vital is Keaton's Batman to Blue Beetle?

Look at this freak. How is anyone surprised?

gigachad jaw

Is he ever going to come out with his side of the story about what he was doing in Hawaii?

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest wo/man alive.

>Has he killed the Flash movie?
Unless they can digitally replace him in all of his scenes with Grant Gustin.

It's just like Flashpoint but real life!

I'd rather see a Wally movie anyway

This person looks like a clone of Elon Musk.

He was probably so high that he has no recollection of what happened

If Flash kidnapped a teenage girl could she be saved before he could do anything to her?

>So, Erza, if you feel comfortable could you tell us what REALLY went down in Hawaii?
>Like a coked up chimpanzee, Erza, naked and covered in his own excrement and other people's blood, Flings himself at the interviewer
>He becomes visibly erect as he begins to tear her face off with his teeth, shrieking and frothing at the mouth as he begins to pound them into the concrete like an roid raging gorilla.
>Erza scampers into the road, flinging shit as they leave the interviewer to die, vanishing into the night as they holler and hoot like a wild animal

>he
how dare you misgender this strong and proud they/them, you bigot! People like you are the reason troons like Ezra regularly have mental breakdowns and lash out in psychotic ways. The transgenders who believe there are 200 genders are not the problem-we are.

"Mera Actress Given the Hook!"
"Flash Actor on the Run!"
Now all we need is:
"Superman Star deemed a Flight Risk!"

Attached: 1408592627410.gif (420x315, 498.92K)

They/them's literally trafficking teenagers across state lines.

Can we add "Cyborg Actor Breaks Down in Interview".?

They're already throwing Cavill out, so they don't need to worry about that.

Is this the Snyder Curse??

Why is they/them allowed to choke out a pregnant woman on camera in front of several witnesses and not even be charged with anything?

Apparently they wanted him to do cameos, he doesn't want to without being guaranteed a solo film, so they're writing him out by having Flashpoint erase Superman from existence to replace him with Supergirl.

>Flash is on the run
Hope the police can catch up to him.

More worried about Iron Sides honestly.

>T-They're fast!

Too bad he's the farthest thing from it

he's gonna die in a shoot-out lol

What are the chances he's basically doing Sonic Pikachu man nonsense faking being transgender in order to get nicer treatment in jail?

So I've heard, may have to be a different Flash at this point. At least Mamoa seems ok?

Way more likely he's being queer for publicity and inclusion, but no he seems honestly mental and degenerate.

DC/Transformer crossover!?

Just reshoot it with Grant Gustin while there's time

What are the chances of reshooting the movie with him instead? Since he's an already established Flash, would that work? Say its the finale or movie version of the show or something. That's really the only "out" I can think of right now. I honestly don't know if they would release the movie with this guy now.

Attached: the_flash.jpg (1200x706, 117.95K)

I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die

Ironically, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and possibly Captain Marvel are going to be the foundations for the rest of the DCEU.

I don’t even give a shit about the film, this is genuinely fucking scary.

>Way more likely he's being queer for publicity and inclusion, but no he seems honestly mental and degenerate.
So doesn't occur to you he might think doing that might get him off scot-free if he listens to internet nonsense long enough?

This movie has been in development hell for 10 years. There's plenty of time

How can they even promote it? Will the actors entirely ignore Miller's situation on the press tour?

At this point I have a harder time believing he isn't Thrawn of another world ruining the reputation of even the concept of Barry Allen.

Actual footage of a Warner Bros meeting

We'll see how Aquaman does with China locked up and the Amber controversy, Wonderwoman's last film was a disaster, and I don't even think Black Adam vs Brazilian Avengers can save the Shazam! franchise from mediocrity.

They just need to paint Ezra's costume yellow and have him be Reverse Flash instead at this point.

Cause he throws money at every problem

...Isn't that basically what they did for the shitty movie?

Did they? I have no idea, I stopped caring about the movies themselves after how bad Batman v Superman was and mostly just chuckle at the drama whenever I hear about it.

The plot of the movie is based on a storyline already covered in his show. If they treated it as related to the show it would also be strange that none of the other characters are played by the show actors, like Iris West.

This dude is just losing his fucking mind at this point, huh?

>Dr. Strangely Fat
>Giant-Manpool
>Falc-Thor
>The Emerald Witch

probably zero, Discovery is cleaning house hardcore and will release the movie as-is with a 5 second disclaimer
"Thousands of people worked hard to get this movie going, it would be a shame to all the hard workers who got this to where it was because of one individual"
And then they would CGI a new ending and have one of the CW flashes be the new flash flash for anaaaa

Yes Ezra is playing a good version and an Evil version of Barry

Would you guys care half as much the individual accused of these crimes was not a transvestite about if this was done by a transvestite or not ?

Notice he picks his fights carefully, targeting women and loser betas like that weirdo cuck couple in Hawaii. He doesn't start shit with normal people since he knows they'll actually fight back and kick the shit out of him.

Are you ok?

Cool, so just reshoot all of Good Barry's scenes and they're set.

He’s already lost it, this honestly seems to be going the way of him killing himself and taking people down with him

he's not even a transvestite; he's a "totally neither male nor female--because apparently gender = personality these days"

>Flash actor caps off tour of assaulting people by vanishing with teenie girl he's been grooming since Jr. High.
Yes. Yes I would

Yara and her fatass are gonna be in Black Adam?

I’d still care he’s playing a popular superhero and yet is doing all these horrible horrible things

He is a victim of sexual abuse propped up by Hollywood to showcase as a LGBT super star while trying to pretend he is not running a fucking weird sex cult.

this is crazy
he entered the Mike Tyson Zone: no matte rhow crazy next headline is, you just believe it because it is him

But would you be making half as much of a point if it was a straight man who does not identify any whatsoever as a female fake or otherwise about there sexual or gender identity?

DCEU Flash was already Wally.

I mean, it's Barry, but he was closer to Wally because they wanted to copy MCU Spider-man.

transgenders commit suicide at exceptionally high rates, because they're mentally ill.
All of the Guardians of the Galaxy supported James Gunn and refused to be in more movies unless Disney brought him back. Groomers gonna groom.

Attached: GunnDidNuffinWrong.jpg (725x1404, 129.88K)

No she's an obese Native American teen.

Ezra was sexually abused by and servicing Warner Bros execs starting from his days as a child actor on the set of Californication.

Yeah, I realized later I was thinking of Ironhide, and then found out there is an actual Ironside in Transformers, so I still ended up being right by accident.

impressive how you managed to spell their name wrong three times

The DCEU producers/directors really shit the bed on trying to copy Marvel's universe shit. Didnt fucking help that almost every single justice league member was some kinda fuckup
>superman had ego problems
>fatman
>WW refused to do anything sexy and get some muscle tone and was hard to work with
>cyborg had that drug deal shit
>flash cant leave chairs and girls alone
>aquamans gf also shit the bed

its just fucking god damn. marvel movies got semi-lucky with their actors staying somewhat clean for a few decades

>transgenders commit suicide at exceptionally high rates, because they're mentally ill.
Are you obsess about that same online not even investigation but I'm going to say survey as stonetoss?

James Gunn just made some weird creepy jokes (which should be expected if you've seen any of his non-capeshit films), he didn't actually groom a 12 year old.

>>cyborg had that drug deal shit
pretty sure that was the least of ray fisher's issues lol

WB is probably having a civil war over whether or not to (publicly) cancel the Flash movie. Miller is just too much bad press.

I used to think he was gay due to calling himself Queer, but he only dates women and said he's not gay.

his*

Yes, I'm a Marveldrone and the continuing self-destruction of the DCEU is hilarious to me.

He's an attention whore is what he is.

He 100% got bummed as a kid, didn't he?

Plus he's a fucking addict.