What are you expecting for season 2?

What are you expecting for season 2?

Attached: smiling.png (350x501, 117.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyVYnpXQK2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more glep

Rape

Harry Partridge to not be in it

Attached: Lean.png (680x380, 408.94K)

more use of the secondary cast

less "wow that was weird" family guy type reactions to weird shit happening

More characters that they help to smile.

I think the most common fan hope is that there will be a "Charlie and Pim are sick/busy so Boss sends Allen and Glep to make someone smile" episode.

more sci-fi fantasy

More picrels. I don't know how to explain it but more absurdness, more random shit, great screencaps.

Attached: Screenshot (96).png (1366x768, 997.11K)

>When you realize a happy fulfilled Grandpa Pim doesn't exist at all

Attached: Screenshot (97).png (1366x768, 922.25K)

Rich Evans

Attached: 41212153.jpg (816x640, 57.95K)

Great episode, this actually caught me off guard. Also props to them making LGBT+ characters but also making it a joke moment

Attached: Screenshot (98).png (1366x768, 892.08K)

It's funny how this episode triggered so many people on Any Forums about how inaccurate this was about nihilism and it's association with edginess

Attached: Screenshot (99).png (1366x768, 1.24M)

i hope it is as good as season 1

>lgbt+ characters
who? i thought that hobbit guy was stalking some lady

Hopefully at least 1 or 2 eps that focus on Glep and Alan. It'd be cool to see them do what we see Charlie and Pim do and just have two groups of Smiling Friends.
Also for them to reveal that Alan, gelp, and Charlie are all brothers grown from the same homuculus goop

I thought that was just one r/atheism nihilist faggot who was really mad

Did you watch the episode? He gets really gay with Charlie

Pim unironically. He's definitely a little fruity

i thought that was just played off as a joke. cool if it is real though, zach's never come across as the kind of guy who'd really do stuff like that esp. given the kind of people he hangs with most of the time

While that's true, during their journey Hobbit guy and Charlie got close and one night they were drinking and talking. It basically came down to, "I mean I don't want to do it unless you want to...." though nothing ever came of it again since he died, RIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyVYnpXQK2U

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29.08K)

I expect this fucking show to be the same fucking trash that only fucking retards that like oneyplays would like, LIKE SERIOUSLY HOW THE DUCK DO PEOPLE WATXH THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT BECAUSE THIS SHIT FUCKING SUCKS FUCKING DOG DICK! MEANINGLESS FUCKING TRASH THAT TAKES THE TAX DOLLAR REVENUES FROM HARD WORKING AMERICANS THAT WORK THIER ASS OFF FOR FEEDING THIER FAMILIES BUT ARE LEFT WITH THIS BULLSHIT WHILE THEYRE KIDS ARE STARVING
FUCK ONEYPLAYS AND FUCK YOU!

you ok bro

I don't know but I'm expecting:
>More funny little creatures
>A goblin or another witch
>More worms, one in every episode should be re-declared.

Also check out this image, pretty cool huh?

Attached: 1626206308050.gif (498x318, 311.08K)

>Average smiling friends hater

DOOD MEME FACES AND DEPRESSION LMAO

Hey, I was wondering when you would show up! How have you been, hate-boner senpai?

You'd think that, but everyone came out the woodworks agreeing with OP. One of the very few moments I felt completely disconnected from Any Forums and saw unironic schizo activity. Imagine people arguing about the purpose of living and what Nietzsche's real message was over a gag in one episode never to be brought up again.
Pim would probably be with anyone who made him happy if we're being honest here

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 34.81K)

Don't look at it billy, just keep walking.

You've spent your time making it part of your personality/identity to hate this show. Please seek help and realize that there's nothing wrong if you don't like a popular show but a lot of people do, no need to have a personal vice with the show or its fans because of it. Hating it doesn't make you special, you just become an unironic fanboy on the other side of the spectrum
If I'm correct, stop motion will never stop being cool

Attached: 832649532056.jpg (750x560, 80.8K)

Fred Flintstone!!!