On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your expectation for Marvel's Doomsday Clock

On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your expectation for Marvel's Doomsday Clock

Attached: Miracleman_Vol_1_1_Yu_Variant_Textless.png (791x1200, 1.31M)

They copy DC too much

I'm not sure how to answer using that scale. All those numbers are positive.

Attached: Unspeakable.png (381x676, 431.61K)

So how're the Avengers going to react when Miraceman establishes a superhuman utopia as a dictator?

Miracleman's not...joining 616, right?

Tell me that isn't right.

Why would you expect otherwise? It's fucking Marvel.

>Marvel now owns a character that once was a copy of the original Captain Marvel

pottery

Are they gonna change his name back to Marvelman?

It will be written by Gaiman so it will probably be better than Doomsday Clock.

They are better off just resurrecting the real Captain Marvel then if they were going to do that. Does Miracle Man even have a sufficient fan base? Didn't his relaunch at Marvel kind of bombed?

Low but more than anything I stopped caring years ago.

The real Captain Marvel is owned by DC and is still alive though.

>The real Shazam is owned by DC and is still alive though.
Fixed that for you. Billy is also getting Carol'd and being replaced by Mary Marvel.

I feel like Miracel Man fanbase > Mar-Vell fanbase

No one knows who Mar-Vell is. Captain Marvel is Brie Larson.

This. It’s coming.

Attached: EDC0B0BD-5B1B-45D0-B740-62EE9E60BED6.jpg (324x798, 44.16K)

Miracleman would fit better on the DCU than in Marvel. I don't know how to explain it, but he just doesn't feel like a Marvel character.

already was. people forget during the early exclibur stuff there was an alternate reality where a miracleman expy existed.

>a miracleman expy
=/=

Agree
or maybe Dark horse

I honestly thought DC owned him already because they had to change his name from Marvelman to Miracleman lol

Like -10/10

Marvel's Miracleman was ultimately obtained from Quality Communications, whose version was an updated version of an L. Miller & Son, Ltd. copy of a character from Fawcett Comics, later purchased by DC. Moore was one of the main writers that helped shape modern DC, along with Miller, and both had worked at Marvel before DC.
It's a decently-sized clusterfuck.