People on this board will argue that Aang should have been anything other than 100% faithful to this cinnamon roll

People on this board will argue that Aang should have been anything other than 100% faithful to this cinnamon roll

Attached: Katara.jpg (2000x1000, 164.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avatar.fandom.com/wiki/Hair_loopies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Katara should have ended up with Zuko.

>this cinnamon roll
Go back to Tumblr

....Her? What, is she funny or something?

Cinnamon rolls are fucking disgusting

Incorrect

she's a lovely BIG EARRED FREF

how does her hair work?

how long until we start arguing about whether the northern water tribe was actually sexist or if the south was just too much in ruin to maintain their culture, since the cultural roles of women are arbitrary, albeit convergently evolved, social constructs?

avatar.fandom.com/wiki/Hair_loopies

>tfw no water tribe gf
why can't blue eyes dark hair/skin be a real phenotype

I mean in terms of bringing back the airbenders as soon as possible, it would have made sense.
But Aang's characterization is him being loving and faithful, trusting, and sweet. He wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of his loved one by getting with anyone else even if it meant bringing back his people sooner.

It is. And blond with dark skin. Or red hair brown skin.

She fucked Zuko tho.

Play my game and you'll have one.

Attached: Four Nations Katara.jpg (397x773, 51.03K)

prove it

>cinnamon roll
What are you 15? Honeybuns are better anyways

Here.

Attached: SCORCHED.png (960x720, 658.57K)

Didn't only the men of the south tribe go off to war?
Yeah I guess they might have had female waterbender combatants, like the bloodbending hag, before the Firenation captured/killed all the southern waterbenders, but ultimately the south tribe was sexist too.

This. The closest we have are actual Inuit and they look like even more inbred chinese.

Attached: file.png (768x768, 1.47M)

>has that naieve mommy girlfriend style
>bossy, independent, but loyal and caring
>big blue eyes
>skin actually looks good instead of like literal shit
>athletic
>survival skills
>literal healing powers
She's perfect.

you know, I probably wouldn't have made that edit if I'd known I'd be seeing it again in almost every ATLA thread

pic related
it wouldve been better to just post pic related

Attached: Dn1OpLfXoAI-sEf.jpg (960x720, 69.86K)

You must have missed a lot of ATLA thread if you think it's posted every thread, bro. Hasn't been posted in like a week.