Do you have something to pitch, Any Forums?

Do you have something to pitch, Any Forums?

Attached: image001-1-1.jpg (584x300, 74.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

viasignup.viacom.com/AnimatedPitches/Pages/ShortsProgram2022.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

viasignup.viacom.com/AnimatedPitches/Pages/ShortsProgram2022.aspx

Why even bother? They would cancel my shit for not earning Spongebob ratings anyways.

These are for short films, not series.

Yes. But this being nick i dont go to give them any of my ideas until they firm something that says thet they will not pull a Making Friends move on MY ip.

I can't wait to have them make a shit short of something I came up with then vault it forever so I can't sell it elsewhere.
If I could guarantee the rights to the show if I don't get a series out of it I'd do it.

Imagine going to Groomelodeon with your idea lol that place is crawling with sex offenders

>They would cancel my shit for not earning Spongebob ratings
And this is assuming your shit gets greenlighted into a full show and not passed over then archived forever. And if it actually does and survives the first seasons, it'll be milked to death. Never give your ideas to Nick, ever.

Attached: 20220502_213723.jpg (300x169, 16.52K)

>"the potential of becoming the next hit Nickelodeon long-form series."
>long-form
>Nickelodeon

Attached: 1486331999323.gif (160x160, 501.6K)

I was actually working on a adult animation pilot that I had planned to pitch to Netflix, but seeing as Netflix scrapped it's animation, I might put that on hold and make something kid friendly to pitch to this.
>These are for short films, not series.
Read the description.
>The Program aims to find great original IP that is prime for production as an animated short, with the potential of becoming the next hit Nickelodeon long-form series.
>then vault it forever so I can't sell it elsewhere.
>pull a Making Friends move on MY ip.
I don't see anything in the submission form about them owning the pitch, just that they could use it, without paying you if they got a similar pitch from someone else. I might be missing it though.
I wouldn't care if it only got one season or even just the short, that's still a huge accomplishment and could lead to another series down the line.

I'd pitch a limited series.

Attached: Picsart_22-06-15_04-16-31-928.jpg (4000x2666, 1.95M)

Better move pitch an antology show...ala havy metal but for kids. Best case esenario you end up with many stealth pilots on nick, worse you have a cool self contain show.

>with the potential of becoming the next hit Nickelodeon long-form series
That doesn't mean shit. You're there to make a short film.

So it's perfect for Any Forums

When does Nick have a giant robot franchise?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 1.31.47 PM.png (686x65, 20.71K)

I don't what show is monsters in high school either? Does Monster High air on nick?
Retard what would nick want with a bunch of shorts? Their all going to be test pilots and they will make the most popular one into a series. That's what every single one of these multiple shorts featured on a network have been.

>Monster High air on nick
huh, I guess it does, I thought it was a Disney show.

Attached: Monster-High-Nickelodeon-570x570.jpg (570x570, 43.37K)

>We reflect the fullness of our audience
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>what would nick want with a bunch of shorts?
Have you seen how successful their shorts get when they put them on youtube?

I haven't, but even if they get millions of views that's not as profitable as selling merch from a series.

If Any Forums had any sort of talent it would band together to make up a really retarded short in the style of the most stereotypical garbage they'd expect nick to greenlight and somehow get it greenlit.

The successful shorts don't even get greenlit