‘Joker 2’: Lady Gaga in Early Talks to Join Joaquin Phoenix, Todd Phillips in Musical Sequel

>‘Joker 2’: Lady Gaga in Early Talks to Join Joaquin Phoenix, Todd Phillips in Musical Sequel

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/joker-2-lady-gaga-joaquin-phoenix-todd-phillips-in-musical-1235154135/

Joker 2 is a musical. Thoughts?

Attached: 56464775-F99A-4B97-8E76-4B6D744C1CDF.jpg (681x383, 69.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjUmW4vsUoU&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kino

How lucky can one guy be?
I kissed her and she kissed me
Like the fella once said
"Ain't that a kick in the head?

I honestly want it to be some bizarre trainwreck that's considered a kino masterpiece 10 years later.

>Joker 2 is a musical.
Will it be Pennies From Heaven underrated?

Glad to hear new insufferable couples are ready to be born.

I’m not seeing any actual confirmation from Warner or anything that isn’t “dude trust me” tier

Phillips is self aware the sequel won't outdo the original, so the best way to do things is to go out on an ironic limb and become a self depracating musical.
It will either be better than the original without trying or worse with all the effort put into it.

>Here are my twins, Arthur and Folie, named after Warner Bros. Joker 2

It's the hollywood reporter, you idiot.

And I’m not seeing them giving real sources regarding it being a musical or even involving Lady Gaga

But user, it says “sources say”! Are you doubting what the sources say? Are you calling the sources liars?

Are you not aware of hollywood reporting works?
This isn't CNN, when it comes to Variety, Deadline, or Hollywood Reporter, their sources are people in the company, usually the producers themselves.

Sound like some good sources. If they sources say it, I believe it

Sounds like shit journalism

Someone please kill Bruce Timm for what he wrought

Kek. Sounds like Philips might be doing a tongue in cheek "fuck you" to the idea that the movie even needs a sequel

Remind him how well that worked out for Matrix 4

Still the best take on the Joker movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=RjUmW4vsUoU&t=4s

You're giving him way too much credit.

>1:16:17

How would you continue the story?

>Chapo Trap House
Really repping your Reddit roots, user.

The best way to do a Joaqer sequel is to put him in batman

>Redditors liking Chapo Trap House who told people not to vote for Biden
Tell me you're retarded without telling me you're retarded.

Chapo Trap House is beloved by Reddit, they just voted for Bidet anyway.

This movie only work if they get Bo Burnham as the Music Meister to be the main villain.

Attached: tNIrYIsXq4LEdD.jpg (1499x650, 169.1K)

>Redditors liking Chapo Trap House
Yes, that's where it's most popular. There's a forum there for it. You should check it out.
>le biden boogie man!
You are a liberal. You saying you're not a liberal because you prefer Bernie to Biden does not make you any less of a liberal. You just posted a political podcast in a thread about a comic book movie on a comic book forum, you are the archetypal libtard.