Finally

Finally.
A Plastic (wo)Man for the current era. A real breath of fresh air for this overused character.

Attached: StrongAndPowerful.png (782x547, 573.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2022/06/08/ghosbusters-answer-the-call-star-leslie-jones-to-lead-gender-swapped-plastic-man-adult-cartoon-for-hbo-max/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this fake? That seems retarded.

Women and black people make up 51% of the US so it's time they got some heroins.

Michael jackson would have made the best plastic man

They forgot the T in ghost

It's just to be more in line with how the strong and powerful Leslie Jones would pronounce it.

Ya know in a plastic man thread a few months ago someone mentioned that we haven't sen a woman with powers like plas. some exist but it's very small number...i guess you call that a monkey paw moment

Nope
boundingintocomics.com/2022/06/08/ghosbusters-answer-the-call-star-leslie-jones-to-lead-gender-swapped-plastic-man-adult-cartoon-for-hbo-max/

Sort of. She's in a WB HBO Max cartoon, but it's just called Plastic. It's not actually connected to Plastic Man.

>Ghostbusters answer the call leslie jones
What kind of imbecile brings that movie up to hype an actor

>Plastic Man Adult Cartoon
How many characters will be saying FUCK. SHIT, and PISS?

They truly chose the best pic for him in that shot

Is the Absolute State of SNL too dismal to use that instead?

Pfft. You're right

>boundingintocomics
Lol

Why

It's the source of OP's pic and the first thing that comes up when you Google it.

Damn. Here I was, hoping they'd replace Plastic Man with an LGBTQQIP2SAA+ person of color in all future iterations.

Ah yes I love Plastic Man, I remember him from... being a guy in plastic egg who's so powerful that he had to be freed as a plot device against Batkek.

Leslie Jones is such a shitty actress

She kinda is, every time I see her you can just tell her only stick is being loud middle age shanquea type woman. You know that fat black woman meme.