Summer Camp Island

sky.com/watch/title/series/922f4076-1ba1-404d-9824-0d6b4ff97e2f/summer-camp-island/episodes/season-6/episode-1
it's up

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 Summer Camp Island.png (452x455, 130.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qgUXxTz3ayn7MU_5huBQ7Q7X2J_wzxyD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I havent finished S5, also isnt it coming out next year? who fucked up this time?

Was the delay a fake news story? It never made the slightest bit of sense

Remember when Mao Mao's episodes from the second half of the first season got leaked in Australia? It's kinda like that.

bump

>need a uk streaming service to watch it

So the mega?

The delay was officially announced on HBO Max and Cartoon Network's social media accounts.

Wish someone would leak Mao Mao season 2.

It was delayed only in the US, Summer Camp Island still airs normally in other countries so the delay doesn't affect them.

I want to see Suzie hug Oscar and like it

How the fuck is this show still running all I know it for his the elephant is a suck and had cuck pajamas

What on earth would be the reason for this? It's absurd

>Wish someone would leak Mao Mao season 2.
Some industrycuck said the other day it wasnt even finished, Mao Mao as a whole was scrapped and memoryholed.

So is there a Mega?

SKY reverted the S6 episode titles after the delay was announced. Now they reverted them back to the actual S6 stuff, which makes me think this is an error.

TM-user? That was a year ago

There's only one Any Forums content about summer camp I care about and this is not it

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-06-10-03h35m33s791.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

If it really is an error then someone should rip it before it's too late. Tomorrow the episode could be gone

ITS HERE
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qgUXxTz3ayn7MU_5huBQ7Q7X2J_wzxyD

it's real
thanks!

Attached: SCI S6E1 - The Legs.mp4_snapshot_07.22.766.png (1279x694, 669.58K)

Pepper, this is your one chance. You have to go for it.