One day left until Unicorn Eternal Warriors will be showcased in Annecy Awards

Who’s ready for some good ol kino on the menu?

Attached: 164C29B1-626B-4B94-BEFA-9DE98FB9D833.jpg (1280x540, 53.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2020/10/unicorn-warriors-eternal-hbo-max-cartoon-network-genndy-tartakovsky-1234604548/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ready for it to be ignored while this board spams Molly Mcgee, Owl House and Amphibia

What's Betty Boop doing here?

>Owl show
>Frog show

Isn’t one just wrap up its final season while the other ended?

Genndy’s chance at a throwback to the Fleischer style that was never publicly seen.

Attached: 7810F864-7C32-47EE-854B-C8C7AD1CCD8D.jpg (1280x720, 264.46K)

i see more steven universe spam than those three shows combined

This, and Star vs.

Who’s gonna stream-snipe Annecy to show it to the plebs?

Amphibia ended. Owl House only has three 1 hour specials left.

>uhh there's this robot character and he looks really serious
>some elf dude in the background doing a serious pose, looks important, but hes's staring at nothing
>literal random guy with orange eyes
>another serious character with powers and striking the same pose but once again looking at nothing
what do you guys see in this that I don't? The promo image doesn't tell what this story is supposed to be about at all, and the art style is shit.

> The new series follows a team of ancient heroes as they work together to protect the world from an unforeseen and ominous force. The heroes, who are originally unicorns, find themselves in the bodies of teenagers after a rude awakening that leaves their memories forgotten and powers weakened.
>The heroes must navigate the emotional ups and downs of teenagers while protecting the world from its ultimate demise.

deadline.com/2020/10/unicorn-warriors-eternal-hbo-max-cartoon-network-genndy-tartakovsky-1234604548/amp/

Canceled after one season

Attached: Warner Bros Discovery.png (1019x573, 135.55K)

>its another teenagers in magical worlds are heroes cartoon
......yaaawn boring. I've seen this a hundred times already

Wen Primal?

July 21st

Will they even share it online?

Attached: 50C24A32-7F06-46BC-A55C-2ED46C960335.jpg (1267x762, 42.36K)

Looks ominous, so I take it the robot is the main villain

Holy shit this. Why did anyone think this was a good idea?

Look man we still miss Sym-Bionic Titan and this is probably the closest we'll ever get to a follow up.

And nothing of value was lost.

I don’t like the redesigns

Couldn't even tell they were redesigned. It just looks like some of them are using their powers.

As it should be

The character design look so unappealing in this show besides the robot.

Character was always Genndy’s weak spot. I don’t understand how people enjoy it.