Are they good parents?

In my opinion they aren't

Attached: 170721-Bluey.jpg (1000x1000, 114.4K)

Imagine how fat the mom would be if eh was a human

They are better than most parents.

*she

They were in S1
Then the rest of the series is two small brats getting rewarded for acting like retards

Why the fuck is Chilli pregnant here?

Eh they are good people but not good parents. Most episodes they are basically vending machines that give bluey and bingo everything they want even if they teach them a lesson, consequences don't matter because muh love

A bit too enabling but they definitely try their best. At least they're not as bad as Muffin's parents

Yeah. There are many times when it is not realistic, but they are still cartoon dogs.
Also I would slap Bluey so hard.

Attached: 1650761982230.png (991x559, 663.35K)

Muffin is the worst.

BTW I would have sex with mum

Same user. Same.

I just watched Musical Statues and was very disappointed.

Apologize

Attached: kaioh.jpg (260x600, 38.4K)

Never.

Why? It was cute and comfy, standard Bluey

I hate that show!

Subliminal Broodmare conditioning. These kids will be calling feminists "wageslaves" and say "No one wants to marry an amazon warehouse"

What killed the hype

I's time to let go user, the blue dog is worse

Attached: bluey-ice-cream.gif (498x280, 3.01M)

I hate that show!

I couldn't believe both bluey and bingo are girls

Yes, they are. They have patience for their children, let their children discover for themselves why boundaries and rules are put in place in a controlled environment, and more than anything allow their children to be their own people. They are very involved parents as well, which is ultimately what one wishes to be when having children.
/muffinchad/ reporting in to say Muffin is a sweetheart. A little selfish or bratty at times, but not always unreasonable. She helps out and defends her sister in multiple episodes, and when she realizes she done fucked up in Faceytalk she accepted the consequences without a problem. I'm not gonna lie and say she isn't rough around the edges, but she isn't the worst, and she's got a good family to keep that from happening.

Attached: muffin_cone.png (249x233, 67.3K)

It's realistic for the parenting styles of today.
Reminds me of my cousin, his parents spoil him with toys and electronics, I saw him watching cringy animations of FNF in Minecraft on his iPad, he's "autistic" and spouts random phrases and throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way.
I await the next 15-20 years to see the effects of raising kids like that.

It is a dog. She already won with that.

If the whole episode revolves around the kids acting like asses or generally doing the wrong thing, they face no pushback. Just "aw it's okay if you are a piece of shit, I love ya kid"
Can you imagine if children start believing this is how they should be treated? Like royalty?

I am so angry about kids getting everything. Everybody does that. All my nephews and nieces are little brats. Fuck that.

Attached: 1648068456797.jpg (268x490, 72.17K)