Being so up your own ass about we wuz kings shit that you filter the background to look like everything is gold

>being so up your own ass about we wuz kings shit that you filter the background to look like everything is gold
Blacks are such fuckin clowns

Attached: 1655094123197.jpg (1080x1469, 818.06K)

Rippa discovered the backrooms

Literally who
>I hate him so much I'm advertising for him FOR FREE!!!

Attached: 1655153735894.gif (210x179, 689.46K)

Cry more cuck, I don't even like Cotton Picker either but how the fuck did you took some twitter post of him updating his own comics product as hotep shit.

Attached: 489.jpg (600x762, 46.83K)

no one gives a shit about comics anymore.

Then tell OP that.

I detect some butthurt joggys

That's his YouTube thumbnail. He usually changes the color of the backgrounds in his thumbnails.

What are his solicitations?
Talent behind the comics he's publishing?
Genre variety?

>Be a black conservative
>Hate SJW comics
>Start your own label to take back comics from the libs
>Everyone hates it because you'll always be a nigger to them
I'd feel bad for him except you get what you pay for.

Leopods meet face, common theme with Uncle Toms, I wish Clarence Thomas gets his soon.

Nice falseflag post, libtard.

Maybe you shouldn't call everyone a nazi for 6 years

What is a RippaVerse?

Remember when that comicsgate faggot told Marvel to stop calling everyone a nazi and they asked when they called anyone a nazi and there was no reply?

That's just his piss chambers

>Person A kicks out like-minded Person B from their Group A because Person B is the 'wrong' race
>"It's person C's fault for calling us racist!"

did you forget to take your meds today?

This, but there is no person C and you're retarded.

You come off looking WAY more pathetic making a thread about literally who doing god knows what at who knows where because you're triggered by a black dude tinting his backgrounds.

But user, I'm person C. The "You" that was supposedly calling people nazis for 6 years that is causing white conservatives to hate black people that share their supposed values.
On retrospect this is probably poorly devised stealth shill thread.

>I call everyone I disagree with Nazis
>why is the standard of political discussion so piss-poor right now?
>wow, look at this Uncle Tom trying to simp for Nazis™ that'll always hate his nigger ass
>it's a mystery!