Lady Gaga is basically confirmed to be playing Harley Quinn in Joker 2

Lady Gaga is basically confirmed to be playing Harley Quinn in Joker 2.

Attached: 1626799543169.png (700x525, 226.17K)

I am ok with this

Nice I'm basically confirmed as never watching it.

oh no no no no, Margotbros...

She plays the zany villain well in House of Gucci. I’m optimistic.
‘Sides they’re both Jewish and from New York/New Jersey.

Oof, poor Joaquin is gonna have to hard carry this movie.

Lol, you know Warners is fuming over their own decision to have Bruce be a lil babby in The Joker, they'd lover to mesh Joker and The Batman together somehow.
But once again they have no Feige, and everyone is just running willy-nilly with DC with no real plan.
And Olde DCEU is in deep shit, since their Flash has ran off with his groomed gf so he can flash-card her a convincing story for the FBI.

I think that there are execs at Warner who are attempting to cut off contact with David Zaslav before he can get more directly involved

It's incredible that Warners, despite having the bulk of the iconic superheroes from comics, some of them past-proven cash cows, could not draft behind Disney and just keep having success after success. The Justice League/Superfriends are MADE for the kinds of movies the MCU was putting out.
Such an easy sell, gone horribly awry.
Even fucking it up as badly as they did, the DCEU movies were some of their biggest earners over those years. But almost all of them did 40-50% less than they should have.

Yeah, they need more quips if they want my upvote.

The clock is ticking on this version of Joker, as he approaches 50, there's no point in casting anyone younger than 36 for the role. If they are lucky the sequel won't be typical WB gar-bage and they'll manage a full trilogy.
About what, I cannot even imagine. This Joker will be pushing 60 before Bruce has his driver's license.

It was never about upvotes or pleasing autistic Any Forums faggots like yourself.
It was about building to a 2 billon dollar Justice League extravaganza and going on from there.

Same she might actually innovate the character same Hedge Ledger did with Joker.

Are fans really looking for Harley Quinn "innovation" though? Didn't we get that with Skwad/Birds of Prey?

For that you're going to need more quips.

shit's dead on arrival.
awful casting.

>their Flash has ran off with his groomed gf so he can flash-card her a convincing story for the FBI.
lol wtf

"she" looks more like the joker

a lot of rumors about her playing Harley
If anything as an american she should be able to do her accent better than Robbie who seems to have trouble with it

Attached: 1650000846998.jpg (1125x1403, 172.99K)

innovate as in put out a good performance
Heath in TDK didn't really do anything new with the Joker besides be incredibly compelling in the role

Same with Phoenix
You are watching good acting not amazing Joker material
The same story told in a comic would be par for the course

Attached: 1614007414297.jpg (1080x772, 220.7K)

this is primarily my problem with these oscar bait comic book movies
The material is carried by the actors not the script or the adaption from the comics

If anything this type of storytelling just exposes how overrated a lot of these characters are

Joker is not some amazing auteur level character he is just being played by really good actors who have material to showcase their talent.

Joker 2 would just be more of the same but this time focusing on Harley

She's fucking 36 no way is this old bitch is playing Harley Quinn.