LOL

LOL

Attached: FU7d_VOXsAA7yAm.jpg (1080x728, 106.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newschannel9.com/news/local/completely-ridiculous-tennessee-bill-would-eliminate-age-requirements-for-marriages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Wow, that kid needs to be supervised better during art class. He drank a bunch of paint!

groomer sisters...

He drank all the acrylic paint.

Based

Man I wish my vomit looked like rainbow. It's just a boring grayish yellow

xD

Attached: 1557596898432.jpg (733x600, 60.32K)

Attached: fiveminuteshit.jpg (1080x728, 161.14K)

>How was catholic school?

Kids are astronomically more likely to get diddled at a public school than in a church.

Just pretend he's vomiting up AR-15 bullets, you fucking freakshows are okay with that apparently

Then how come I got diddled more in church than at school?
Did my teachers just not find my fat ass sexy?

>These guys don't want their kids being groomed for faggotry? That must mean they want them to get murdered!

>AR-15 bullets

>Did my teachers just not find my fat ass sexy?
And they were right.

Better AR-15 bullets than vibe bullets

That's why you don't eat crayons

you VILL eat ze crayons

he tasted the rainbow

Astronomically? Well, that will be easy to prove with a source.

Attached: cdaa0ab935c18667a0749ba84a14cfd949343860.gif (468x60, 143.68K)

Lel

newschannel9.com/news/local/completely-ridiculous-tennessee-bill-would-eliminate-age-requirements-for-marriages

Daily reminder you fucks never cared about the children it was about attacking your political enemies.

Attached: FTiI7UQXsAEMIYT.jpg (1153x971, 332.44K)

See now that's funny

>mostly girls
B-but poltards told me everyone wants to fuck boys!?

Daily reminder that talking to kids about gay butt sex isn't caring about them.

>this statement brought to you by your local southern baptist church
>we handle everything internally meaning no cops

>lol you didn't even know the caliber used to explode that 8 year old girl's brainpan so how can you have an opinion on gun control

Attached: d85.png (600x800, 152.15K)

my political enemies are marxists, and destroying them is the only value that matters
arranged marriages are not even in the same realm as chemically castrating toddlers

lol you didn't even know the caliber used to explode that 8 year old girl's brainpan so how can you have an opinion on gun control

Attached: gay.png (193x309, 102.44K)

Daily reminder that having a teenage homeless girl to give birth to a rape baby that neither the republican government will give aid nor blocking a bill to make baby formula companies to make more baby formula nor blocking a bill to have children access to school lunches is pro life.

You don't know that less than 8% of all violent crime is committed with guns, that 64% of gun crime is suicide and the rest is niggers.

That's why you don't get an opinion.