I don't know what he's talking about. I'm not white and I think Superman is the best of all heroes...

I don't know what he's talking about. I'm not white and I think Superman is the best of all heroes. As a matter of fact I identify with Clark Kent far more than Mr. Terrific or Black Panther or whoever. I don't even care about Steel as much as Superman. What the fuck?

Attached: RCO018_1583107367.jpg (1041x1600, 419.51K)

>People cant identify anymore with people who does not have his skin color
Fuck the media and comics, fuck miles and wannabes who want to replace the heroes
The wrong here are the people who see only the skin color and not the values that hold the heroes

Maybe the Martian isn’t the best guy to talk to on racial matters

Mars had two races. White and green.

Which one were the bad guys again?

This is a comic from 2003 by the way. people complain about comics getting POZZED now? Like imagine being a black kid and reading this and you're just like... damn. Superman thinks I like black heroes more?

Pretty racist of you to assume all white martians are evil, Bigot.

No just the ones we've seen. Including the sleeper agent Miss Martian

Then why are people review-bombing Ms Marvel without even seeing the film, just because she's a non-white Muslim? Even though she's as much of a hero as any other Marvel/DC cape? Why can't they identify with her values?

This encourages racial segregation.

Her values suck

Try being Asian. The only Asian heros I can name off the top of my head are Shang Chi and Jubilee; practically all the other notable Asian characters are villains (e.g. The Mandarin, Silver Samurai).

Faith, self-sacrifice, courage, patriotism and optimism suck? Would you be saying this if we were discussing, say, Captain America instead?

>discussing race promotes segregation
In other news, discussing conflict promotes war, discussing world hunger promotes famines, and discussing wealth inequality promotes poverty. Makes sense!

But did Martian himself denounce white Martians as inherently 'evil' and/or 'inferior'?

What about Samurai Jack?

She wasn't made with good intentions. You can make a superhero who fights crime. Or you can make a superhero to attract a specific audience because the hero matches their race/religion/gender. Ms Marvel wasn't made to fight crime with the Avengers. She was made to auto fellate her creator

Color of membership obviously has to do with color. The artists and writers could make these characters any color they want. Their color is literally a creative choice being consciously made by (white) people.

There aren't more characters of color in the Justice League because they weren't fucking created and put there.

If color is arbitrary to the quality of the hero as a symbol, why isn't it being selected arbitrarily?

There's an asian hero in the Bat family now. Go read some manga if you want representation.

Attached: 1655140107263.jpg (1646x1920, 1.11M)

Uh, sweetie, the problem is that y'all are an uncle Tom. You're full of internalized racism. You should go listen to rap, eat watermelons and burn some black owned business in your ghetto like a good african american leftist.

>People identify with, and create stories about, people like them
Whoa...