Are you excited for Birdgirl season 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=riE8Wj0VqVY

Well.
ARE YOU?!

Attached: hmmm yeah.jpg (1920x1080, 950.61K)

I don’t watch shows with female mcs.

no

women don't even understand women

Yup, there's nothing else good on Sundays

Not even a little. Harvey Birdman is nothing without Steven Colbert, and Steven Colbert has been replaced with a soulless automaton.

it's weird how reviving Harvey Birdman or its universe seems like such an easy nostalgia slam dunk but they completely fumbled the bag by not featuring literally anything people liked about it
Once it became known they wouldn't be able to use Hanna-Barbera stuff they should have scrapped the whole thing

HA HA SEX!

I admit the discourse on this show on Any Forums had me not interested and then I finally watched it and I absolutely love it

Not as good as Harvey Birdman attorney at law but the show is definitely one of the better shows on AS

Attached: 1649156432482.jpg (808x808, 106.53K)

dilate

For once, I'm just not going to tune in at all. Wake me for Ballmasterz.

Colbert was barely apart of the show
He voiced one popular character and the show was carried by the absurdist workplace comedy

Birdgirl is very much the same imo

are they not allowed to use hanna barberra characters now?
I was kinda confused by all the knockoffs

This is my exact experience for both Birdgirl and Harley Quinn.

Do we know how many episodes season 2 will be?

Shut up you bullshit apologist mouth.

They fucking RETOOLED THE ENTIRE SHOW AROUND COLBERT! Harvey Birdman became the Phil/Reducto show after the initial first six episode first season and when Colbert told AS to fuck off when he got the Colbert Report, the show collapsed because they had put all of the focus upon Colbert's characters that the entire show collapsed without him around.

As for Birdgirl, if the classic Hannah Barbara characters were off-limits they should have done the "Birdgirl moves to a new town/joins a new lawfirm" gimmick to build a new supporting cast around her.

Warner Brothers has rescinded the usual hands off usage of Hannah Barbara properties after said hands off approach led to DC hiring an SJW atheist asshole to not only make Fred Flintstone raised by faggots and mocked God mercilessly, but also produced a book where Snagglepuss and Huckleberry Hound were made into being openly gay lovers.

Because of that writer, now everything Hannah Barbara has to be vetted and characters once freely usable now are off-limits

This got a second season?

Attached: wut da.jpg (1920x1040, 454.94K)

Yes.
And Frankenhole is cancelled forever. Cool, eh?
I fucking hate this shitty timeline.

WB said F them using HB characters because crap like jellystone is apparently sacred now and stuff that makes fun of the characters like Harvey Birdman and the DC comics stuff have become unpopular

Ultimately the show gets unecessary hate because of it but the writing is stronger for it since the absurdity of Harvey Birdman and wondering how they were going to flip the wholesome HB characters is half the comedy

Now Birdgirl needs to actually be funny and the comedy can't rely on such a narrative device anymore

Attached: 1653719318435.jpg (1920x1080, 246.14K)

Anons say things nowadays are always given 2 seasons. It's whether it gets a 3rd that you know if they were dropped or not.

AS is very hard to gauge with their priorities
Stuff like Frankenhole and Metalocalypse get canned after successful seasons but we get stuff like the shivering truth and smiling friends forever coasting off rick and morty's revenue

AS is losing a lot of potential shows to amazon, netflix and the other streaming services

They even recently brought back tuca and bertie after netflix cancelled it

>He voiced one popular character and the show was carried by the absurdist workplace comedy
two actually.

>Are you excited for Birdgirl season 2
HELL YEAH

See you get it

So can they not use characters like Mentok in this show
I would think they would at least use the original characters and not some disney descendants rehash