It's a Louise episode

>It's a Louise episode

Attached: Bob%27s_Burgers_Movie_poster.jpg (259x384, 82.87K)

>DO YOU LIKE TO MOVE YOUR BUTT
>LETS GROOVE UNTIL THE FEVER BREAKS

it’s weird how jimmy pesto sr didn’t have any lines.

>It's a Louise episode
>It's a Louise show
>It's a Louise movie
>It's a Louise franchise
>It's a Louise world
>It's a Louise universe

GOOD.
Bunnygirl fo LYF.

so when's the movie streaming in Disney+? I want that torrent

given how little Disney seems to care about the movie and how badly it flopped maybe it'll just be inauspiciously plopped onto D+ in about a month of so

I'll buy it on Bluray just so I can have a physical copy of Tina's bare feet.

Has it flopped?

Not really, no one knows the offical budget.

SOME LUCKY DUCKS GET ALL THE LUCK SOME BREAK THEIR BACKS TO MAKE A BUCK AND SURE, WE ARE A BUNCH OF SHADY CRIMINALISH GENTS AND LADIES.

If anything the movie needed even more Louise.
And everytime Louise isn't on screen other characters should be asking "where's louise?"

Attached: 1650935515107.jpg (1080x1080, 94.94K)

>SOME LUCKY KUCKS GET ALL THE FUCKS SOME GO BAREBACK TO BREAK A BUCK!
Jimmy Pesto's verse in the song was so weird. I can see why they dropped the actor. I heard it was adlibbed too.

Attached: 9eda8cb18ca932aa4460ca7de4933e5cd32efc54_hq.jpg (353x353, 17.99K)

Weird because they had to animate him running into the alleyway to just say that line then running all the way back to the restaurant shouting "ZOOOOOOM".

The budget was 60 million and it hasn't even made back half of that

I refuse to believe it cost 60 fucking mil. The first Spongebob movie only cost 30m (about 45m in today's dollars).

You know there's no offical source saying the budget was 60 million? It's just something a random ass website said and we all been taking it as fact without any proof.

>has no problem shitting in a pool
>is suddenly scared of using a public toilet

The show really did turn into a sentimental Louise wankfest.

Attached: Louise.gif (480x270, 137.02K)

I think user is only saying 60 million because that was the simpsons movie budget.

>is suddenly scared of using a public toilet
Have you ever seen a public restroom?

I don't mind a sentimental louise but I have a hard time believing the arc of her needing to be brave.
Maybe it's more about her being brave enough to grow up but in that case the movie failed to illustrate that

I need webms of when Louise was actually shaking her butt.
Also of that little shoulder shimmy age did too.

simpsons movie budget was 75 million in 2007, that's over a hundred million today if you account for inflation.

Yeah but the simpsons movie budget was an outlier. We can't assume the Bob's Burger movie cost 60 million just because the Simpsons movie costed 75 million.