You didn't get filtered by the best batsuit ever, did you anons?

You didn't get filtered by the best batsuit ever, did you anons?

Attached: SSHOT905776_0.jpg (667x1000, 186.9K)

You were saying?

Attached: c9a900e2a7916fe6c75087a47bffc6f7.png (1000x1925, 2.02M)

Whenever someone says "filtered," you know they're fooling themselves into thinking their taste is good taste.

how can anyone take the bait when there was a perfectly good one in City?

Nah I liked that suit. It sucked though that they didn't include demon/nightmare Batman unless you use mods.

No. Fuck off. Shame on you.

Attached: 22.jpg (640x480, 24.19K)

>what if we took a batsuit lauded for its elegant, bold and minimalistic silhouette and turn it into a tacticool greebled mess that looks more like a unused COD skin than a Batman design.
Thank you for allowing us to filter ourselves from your garbage opinions.

Attached: FA666836-698E-408B-B726-ED4175DD4490.jpg (224x225, 11.03K)

Ugly garbage lol, beyond suit was meant to be minimalistoc because it's advanced to the point of technology being barely noticeable

It's such a good design bros, i love everything about it, it's so simple yet perfect

>detail and realism... le bad
sorry your couldnt get your flat gimp suit

Trying too hard buddy, be more subtle next time

theres nothing subtle about wanting to wear some bdsm kink shit in public pal but go off

There’s nothing subtle about your Meal Team Six airsoft LARPing either but I can live and let live

They beyond suit works so well because its meant to look like how Batman is drawn covered in shadows. Adding detail to it ruins the point. The beyond suit isn't just meant to be a technological dickwave, its meant to achieve the effect of making Batman a living shadow.

Attached: g0nPRUB.jpg (821x550, 250.81K)

Detail without flow, form, or function is bad, yes. It's why people shit on stuff like the Bayformer designs.

>... le
Why do you respond to bait? You understand that your (You) is the point. Right? Just irl roll your eyes at the retard, and scroll down. Never reply. That shit baits retards on Any Forums, at least try to be smarter than those retards.

Cuz I’m not taking it personally, dumbass. Fake arguing is fun

Hockey pants?

I've always though the mouth part of the costume looked weird desu, I personally like it more without it.

Bat nips tho

Attached: Polish_20220612_153505991.png (1080x1029, 1.21M)

I think it works well in the style of the show but there’s absolutely no way to effectively translate it to anything else.