Are the retards from the industry even aware that we're shitting on them and that the majority of people hate them?

Are the retards from the industry even aware that we're shitting on them and that the majority of people hate them?
We hate their lolsorandumb characters, their crappy slice of life show that pretends to be lore-heavy action shows, we fucking hate them ... and for some reason they don't hear our opinions, any idea why that might? are they selectively ignoring us even if we are the majority?

Attached: 202ebeef-6657-44ec-8fff-28352e1f5999.jpg (1500x1146, 163.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Any Forums
>majority
lol in your dreams

>are they selectively ignoring us even if we are the majority?
What majority? Grownass men who still watch cartoons past 18? That said, they'll prob change their tune eventually when they realize children aren't watching those shows either

Somewhat

>user realising that ranting on Any Forums doesn't actually affect anything and that all his rage is ultimately completely impotent
amazed it took you this long

It's like how FOX blames Biden's terrible policies on the far left - they think he's consciously choosing those policies. In reality it's all he has. He doesn't know how to choose another path. This was the last good path he was informed of 4 years ago. And even then it had a lot of caveats, but that doesn't matter now.

OP is completely fooling himself. He doesn't speak for most of the target audience. The anons on this board are a tiny handful of people with no influence,

He's fixed a lot of the terrible damage Trump managed to do, like stopping fracking in national park and auctioning off medical supplies to the highest bidding states, Recessions run on a cycle of boom and bust, anyone with the basic knowledge of history is aware of that, Presidents have very little control over that one way or the other, It's not like Exxon or Shell are answerable to anyone, they will gouge every penny they can get,. Thanks for keeping the discussion related to comics!

No, that's all wrong. And fuck you, you made reddit inhospitable and we need to have this conversation.
We haven't had a recession in a long time (not a proper one since 2008) because we operate on a credit system with a slow, steady rate of inflation, you stupid asshole.
That rate of inflation is kept at 2%. We are fully-functioning ducks at 2%. If that rate goes to 5%, not good, but we can recover. 8%?! Now we're getting nervous. Longer recovery. We may get trapped and pulled into some sort of stagflation cycle.
Listen, some police forces can't afford the gas to answer non-emergency calls. Nope. No. Don't like it. This is a stupid, short-sighted energy policy you thought you could bullshit together, but you can't.

I'm in the industry, and we just laugh at you chuds.

It's a punitive energy policy. I've never seen anything like it. There is no vision, just punish people away from using gas?

I told you I needed a full year of exploratory research before I formulated this grand 21st century energy policy. I had no idea what the outcome would be (perhaps nothing would change because it was all hot air), but I was going to formulate an answer to this climate change crisis. And what happened instead? Torture. A lot of torture. I'd love to watch you fail, but of course you're playing at a level that could destroy all of us.

It's simply corporate greed grabbing every penny they can get away with squeezing. That's all,

The big oil companies have stopped any useful measures to slow climate change, just out of sheer mindless greed. And now it's too late. We're speeding right off the cliff right now but at least the CEOs are rich,

i don't this is what op said

There has always been a parasite class and it's taken a lifetime to properly identify who the parasites are. Anyone who is competent and can provide a necessary service to the public is probably not a parasite, no matter how much you or I may hate him for stuffing baby seals into wood chippers.

A long time...? We've had four real recessions since 1990. Anyone who's at least 30 has seen this. It fits the ten year average,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States

thathappened.jpg

Which by the way is terrible for the wood chippers and is hell to clean.

>we
Fuck off, tranny.

Fine. But 1 recession every 10 years ain't so bad and a lot can mitigated to dull the sting. We have reached 40-year record inflation. Immigration is fucked, policing is fucked, and now gas is fucked. Oil keeps us running. Oil gets us from A to B. If we want to formulate a future without such a heavy dependence on oil, we don't sabotage the oil industry and endanger everyone who relies on oil.

Suck a fucking dick, bitch.

Die, you useless fucking bug

Isn't the gas crises his fault for blocking Keystone XL and overturning a lot of Trump-era policies as a naive push for green energy?

Are you the Bronanaz guy

Yes.

It is legitamately terrifying that idiots like you will make the most circular logic to defend Biden because it would mean admitting you were wrong about Trump. I swear you idiots could all be rounded up in camps and shot and you'd still say how it was a better situation than under Trump.

Grow the fuck up and admit you made a mistake.

What makes you think that?

Attached: 2195569_bronanaz_bronanaz-netflix-chill.jpg (2560x1440, 1.72M)