Euro Comics: Bird Catching Edition

Let's have a good ol' fashioned Euro comics thread. What are you reading right now?

Attached: Couv_34888.jpg (500x681, 139.51K)

Nobody cares lol

don't you have an amphibia thread to shitpost chum? anyways thanks for bumping.

Axa
It is european right?
Now I think about it, do french have clasical newspaper comic strips?

It's actually British but that's okay.
>Now I think about it, do french have clasical newspaper comic strips?
I think there were some Prince Valiant-esque stuff from 1950's. But most of them are unavailable in internet.

My reading has slowed down a lot lately, being a lot more social ||also drinking too much||. But I read this last week and it blew me away. Not only is he a brilliant artist but he is very creative with his stories and where the ideas come from. The first story in this is just based on a 10th century poem by a princess who is completely unknown. So he writes a story on why she wrote the poem.

Attached: toppi.jpg (359x499, 27.62K)

Biggest one is Asterix!

Attached: D0306E91-3135-4A17-B2FC-76D78A358834.jpg (800x499, 203.52K)

And it has cuties!

Attached: 82F74CB5-C8D0-4B3B-97CB-51633C87A91F.jpg (700x394, 73.42K)

Which series has a puzzle series?

Attached: DE6B9309-A415-48DC-A037-231641C2DA98.jpg (750x500, 117.15K)

is that asterix in plattdeutsch?

Yes

Attached: 2A6B8843-FDAE-4006-BE3A-0D60E0AF6F9A.jpg (600x400, 67.75K)

Those were such good series. It's a shame Bourgeon is one of the hardest people to work with in the Franco Belgian scene.

How? What is the gossip.

François Bourgeon is an autismo tier perfectionist and constantly meddles with the stories he's involved with. It's been rumored that during the publication of Brunelle et Colin in Gomme, Bourgeon was so obsessed with the correct tapestry designs for one castle scene he's involved with, magazine editors had to warn Genin in order to tell Bourgon to finish drawing at the end of the month. Bourgeon didn't take it lightly and dropped the series after 2nd band and Genin had to go with Didier Convard. That's why no one wants to work with him. I've heard it from some guy at a convention years ago.

>It's been rumored that during the publication of Brunelle et Colin in Gomme
meant Djin, sorry.

He just want to be correct. With the right attitude he could be managable. Just write sci-fi or fantasy where it doesnt rely on historic things.

damn. well not as bad as Jean-Claude Gal who died on his drafting table

Attached: Diosamante 1.jpg (1259x1600, 638.81K)

Good thing he can write his own stories, he's a strong independent artist who don't need no writer

Well, it kind of shows with his work having so much details.
Too bad that attitude in great artists mean we can't have more of their works.

High-tier skills in this art, but it's so dull to read.

I don't find it dull at all, but I love Jodorowsky