When/where did Batman say this...

When/where did Batman say this? It’s an idiotic statement and the writer who had him say it should be banned from combining words/letters in the future

Attached: A3290898-3AB0-488D-B22A-D2F5FD7FC3D1.jpg (1170x840, 311.71K)

Did the Punisher actually say this in response?

Attached: punisherresponse.jpg (600x914, 128.72K)

He's a mentally deranged man that should be in Arkham Asylum, along with the rest of his kind.

Attached: Supes4.png (366x529, 370.62K)

Technically it's not wrong, not that it matters

>kill 2 killers
>net number of killers in the world goes down by 1
>continues going down for every killer killed
why doesn't batman just fucking do this??? fucking idiot

That statements problem is when batman kills 3 killers, the number of killers shrinks!

>When/where did Batman say this?
He didn't. It's a fake quote

When did the no killing rule thing get popular with batman anyway?

War is a thing.

>Kill a killer
>You are now a killer
>The number of killers in the world stays the same
>Kill another killer
>You can't become a killer again
>Number of killers goes down
>Kill another killer
>Number of killers goes down

>don't kill any killers
>the number of killers just goes up every day
this is why Gotham needs death penalty. even Metropolis has it, but that fucking 1% Bruce Wayne uses his money and influences to work the law on his favor.

Attached: 1612545741978.png (1080x1080, 1.13M)

SIlver Age, since it was just a more generalized rule with the comics code. It stuck with Batman even after those rules started to be lifted in the 80s and even as Batman got more darker in tone, I guess to lift the darker tone? And keep his rogues gallery?

ITT amerimutts

What is Batman's limitation to the no kill rule anyways? Like if Darkseid comes down and invades Earth is he like "I cant kill that Parademon what if it has a family!?"

>nd keep his rogues gallery?
I like how people whine and bitch about the no kill rule and then also Batman's rogue gallery is by far the strongest in comics. Even Spidey has a general no kill rule outside a few stories where he breaks that.

Basically my point is there's a reason the punisher has no good villains that aren't just meme ones because of racism.

To be fair is Batman's issue really "what if he has a family?" and more "I know after first blood I'll go off the deep end and become Hitler".

I feel like thats a more recent development in the past 15 - 20 years, this dumb thing of "If I kill I will literally become The Joker" I feel like in the 90s it was more "This criminal may have been thrusted into this shitty situation. He might have a family, a kid, and I know what its like to have your parents taken from you"

Basically the idea was supposed to be that Batman hated killing because his own parents were killed and be became heavily heavily scarred and scared of it as a result. So it was less
>I'll become hitler!
and more
>I can't handle taking a life or letting anyone die

Batman would just lock Darkseid in Arkham if he had a choice on the matter.

What about psychos like the Joker going around fucking over other families Bruce?

"Maybe Gargalax the Devourer of Souls just needs some mental health treatment. If I kill him, I'll be just as bad as him. Send him to Arkham!"

Should mods just sticky one of these? Will we get any new replies since the last time we had this exact thread?

Its the bike cuck quote.