What'd you think of season 4?

Attached: Miss_Martian_in_2020.png (384x333, 173.64K)

BRETTY BOOD

Is it weird that I hate that this show got rebooted? Understand I don't think it is bad or poorly written. I just feel extremely indifferent to it.

This shit is just Bad Fanfiction at this point.
The whole show is a victim of Weisman's obsession with creating a cohesive timeline for the DC Universe, a task that is not only absurd but also not the fucking point of the series.
The Show is called Young Justice, not DC Universe the animated series. Teen Titans didn't have this problem.
>Oh but TT03 was Weeb trash! It had next to no consistency!
Sure! But you know who the show was about? The Teen Fucking Titans!
Apart from that the writing in the show is piss poor. Character flip flop between delivering pages of exposition and one-liners that Make the MCU look like Shakespeare.
Speaking of Shakespeare, Weisman sure loves to remind everyone one that he's read it. I guess all that autistic research he did for Gargoyles has to come back somehow, But ultimately every reference to literature feel like just that, a reference, nothing deep to say, just "Hey, Member Macbeth?"
Plot will carry on with seemingly no internal logic other than "We gotta do it cause it happened in the comics."
Characters will act like complete idiots in one scene than in another come out with some bullshit 4d chess move in the next.
And Vandal Savage, my god I've never seen a man suck a dick harder than Greg Weismen sucks Vandal Savage's. He's a fucking Hawkman villain and he sucks.
>But Muh Immortal Mortal!
Who gives a shit! Do you know why he's never succeeded in taking over the world despite being thousands of years old? It's cause he sucks, he's an idiot.
But instead Savage becomes David Xanatos 2.0 and is twice as insufferable.
My Only soles is knowing that with each passing season more and more people wake up and realize how much of a shit show Young Justice really is. But than I remember that when it get canceled for the final time, the only DC cartoon we'll be left with is Teen Titans Go! which might also be retarded but at least it holds no illusions about it.

Attached: asking the real quetions here.jpg (1280x720, 70.92K)

Honestly? 90% unfocused nonsense, but I guess it cleaned up for the ending.

i wanna marry a white martian now

The show was amazing…until it was uncanceled and came back on air.

The show was only good when Tim Curry was on it oddly enough.

There is a lot of fuckups in that season but killing Lor-Zod isn't one of them.

It peaked with season 1, which was geniunly fantastic, the time skip killed the main appeal but s2 still had some focus. 3 was horrid, 4 was a step up but it still has just far too many characters for its own good.

I was willing to give it a chance until I hit the Aqualad thruple thing. Any magic of the first two seasons the show had were a long distant memory.

This, I kinda Clocked out when it’s stopped being about the main team. Especially when they shifted focus from the original cast to the new guys in season 2. All the new characters are really half baked, and some of the stories are too.

I think the show is ok desu tho

Didn’t they straight up admit that the directions to show has been going is not what was originally intended?

>hate
>indifferent
These are not the same thing.

Conner is the most boring cunt alive and and all this elaborate plot planning and perspective jumping around built up to just everyone punching each over for an entire episode and thats it.
And Savage was dumb aswell. He thought he could trick the lords of order with a fucking botox job, bruh….

cumming deep

Phantom Girl is cute!

It was a significant improvement relative to S3. Key word: Relative to S3. I still agree with everything said. The Cheshire, Mars and Atlantis arcs sucked ass, as if to compensate for the Child, New Genesis and Robin ones knocking it out of the park.

It's hard to explain why I'm still watching it, desu. I sure as fuck wouldn't recommend it to anyone. When the production values aren't reducing everything to a clip show and the character moments hit right, they hit good but when they don't well...you get Halo declaring herself muslim and they/them simultaneously, and Brion being dumped on by his last contact to the old team for having done nothing. Wrong.

That said,

> But than I remember that when it get canceled for the final time, the only DC cartoon we'll be left with is Teen Titans Go! which might also be retarded but at least it holds no illusions about it.
Don't forget that Harley Quinn thing.

Could be better

Where?

Teen Titans managed better character arcs and evolution than this show