My Inner Bimbo

Has anyone else read this? What did you think of it? I found it and decided to check it out as part of my bimbo research project but it wasn't what I was looking for, or expected.

Attached: My-Inner-Bimbo-001-01.jpg (854x1308, 153.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.li/series.php?id=137353
readcomiconline.li/Comic/My-Inner-Bimbo/Issue-1?id=146991
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it wasn't what I was looking for, or expected.
then what is it?

>bimbo research project
Why are you researching bimbos?

What is Sam Keith's problem?

>bimbo research project
We're listening.

Attached: Steven has a type.png (652x1142, 746.79K)

>bimbo research project

Attached: 1615086547521.jpg (437x416, 52.49K)

>bimbo research project
Nice to see you again dude, how's the thing goin so far?

>then what is it?
A very Eva-esque deep dive into the author's issues with women explored through his own "inner" woman. The main character starts dating a 30 year old when he's 18 and in real life Sam Kieth started seeing a 35 year old when he was 15. It's not terrible, actually pretty interesting, but the bimbo aspect takes a backseat after the first issue.

He moved in with a 35 year old when he was 15.

Attached: My-Inner-Bimbo-03-Oni-2007-metal-18.jpg (1047x531, 175.2K)

>He moved in with a 35 year old when he was 15.

Attached: x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

>A very Eva-esque deep dive into the author's issues with women explored through his own "inner" woman. The main character starts dating a 30 year old when he's 18 and in real life Sam Kieth started seeing a 35 year old when he was 15. It's not terrible, actually pretty interesting, but the bimbo aspect takes a backseat after the first issue.
so it's serious lit but with a trashy cover?

so he's just a closeted fag

To provide a clear definition of what a "bimbo" is and combat misconceptions about what the appeal is.

>how's the thing goin so far?
Not very well at this point. The history of the fetish isn't really documented. And I've made the mistake of studying primarily non-fetish material when the bimbo character doesn't really seem to exist outside of that context. There's many similar archetypes in media - The Alpha Bitch, The Dumb Blonde, The Vamp, The "Genki Girl" apparently. But none of them are distinctly or specifically Bimbo.

Lindsay from TDI, Brittany (and Quinn?) from Daria, Luanne from King of the Hill -- they all come close, but I'm not sure I'd call any of them REAL bimbos. The only proper bimbo characters I've found have been Harley Quinn in BTAS (The Batman version was okay too) and Jayne Mansfield's character in Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter? The latter isn't animated, but it's directed by Frank Tashlin so in a way its still rooted in animation.

Attached: final results.png (763x549, 58.95K)

>so it's serious lit but with a trashy cover?
Depends on what you consider serious and trashy, parts of this could definitely be considered "trashy".

>so he's just a closeted fag
Yeah, there's a lot of that too. The main character has a lesbian friend he talks to and she tells him he's the closest a man's ever come to understanding what it's like to be a lesbian.

Attached: My-Inner-Bimbo-001-11.jpg (782x291, 81.69K)

I thought so too but this series does a lot to try and convince you otherwise.

Attached: My Inner Bimbo 01 (2006) 09.jpg (1279x694, 358.23K)

>research project
Your retarded deviant art fetish isn’t research

Oh no, not this guy from the /aco/ thread autistically debating over whether a bimbo character has to be stupid or not.

The answer is that they don’t have to be stupid, just shallow and vain. There is a difference.

Needs more characters from the 80s, it was full of them
“Dumb blonde” is literally the same thing, so is the valley girl stereotype

>Depends on what you consider serious and trashy, parts of this could definitely be considered "trashy".
Okay that's interesting now I have to check it out

>Oh no, not this guy from the /aco/ thread
I've also made Any Forums threads. And it's more than about if they need to be dumb or not, they need to, that's not even a question. It's about the way in which they're dumb, HOW they're dumb.
> just shallow and vain
That's what I thought, but it's not really applicable wholesale. Most bimbos aren't shallow and vain. It's why I've hit such a rough patch with my research and have been considering quitting entirely. There's too many ways to be a bimbo, it seems. Everybody has a different idea of what a bimbo should be or what a bimbo is and those ideas diverge too much to come up with a specific yet general definition that could apply to them all.

>Needs more characters from the 80s, it was full of them
Do you have any names or suggestions? I saw an user in the archive once say that the fetish was born into entirely out of 80s sex comedies but I've yet to find any of these 80s bimbos. Maybe I should watch Weird Science tonight.
>“Dumb blonde” is literally the same thing, so is the valley girl stereotype
They're really not. EG Daily (ironically Buttercup's VA) plays a bimbo-ish character in Valley Girl (1983) but there are like three other valley girls in the movie and they are very much NOT bimbos. Same goes for Cher from Clueless, not a bimbo. Elle Woods from Legally Blonde, not a bimbo.

It's definitely an interesting series. Whether it's "good" is a matter of opinion but it's interesting enough that I'd recommend it. I downloaded all 5 issues here: libgen.li/series.php?id=137353

Attached: My Inner Bimbo 01 (2006) 02.jpg (1280x1960, 226.39K)

readcomiconline.li/Comic/My-Inner-Bimbo/Issue-1?id=146991