YOUNG JUSTICE

Season 4 ended on a high note. Do you think Season 5 can return to the early seasons glory and wrap up The Light Arc?

Attached: FU1_STfX0AEkPQG.jpg (1080x1631, 357.32K)

Attached: FJkwANUWUAYf8em.jpg orig.jpg (1968x1104, 163K)

God, this show is so fucking butt-ugly.

Zaslav has cancelled it and has put all animation budget in Bruce timm's hands from now on only batman cartoons will be made

Has Season 5 actually been confirmed?

darkseid will win like he did in apokolips war and impregnate all martians

Attached: war.jpg (1280x720, 91.71K)

The guys are incredibly hot tho

not yet, expect it around this 2 months or like usual the show got hibernated for years first.

It's look like YJ doesn't need so much budget, in line with Zaslav cutting cost policy while still attracting audiences and talks in social media (either good talks or bad talks)

Attached: tumblr_09dc99233e77ab67fc59c0abe764d1c0_28c01ad4_2048.jpg (1920x1080, 318.21K)

How much cheaper can they make the animation? Everyone will be telepathic or will keep their masks on so the artists don't have to animate their mouths, there will be lots of dialogue-heavy scenes of characters shown from the back so there will be minimal movement and there will be more still frames inserted into action scenes. At some point, you're just going to end up with a motion comic.

Zatanna, Rocket, M'gann, and Artemis look like fucking coomerbait though

What’s on your wishlist for season 5?
Hope we get Starfire as part of Kara’s team of Furies

Hope we get Zach Zatara as a Zatanna protege and hope Mary just feels he’s there to replace her

Forty minute episodes structure. Could still be 26 twenty-minute episodes, but I'd like 2 episodes a week then.

I don't think the animation will improve to Season One quality again, so I'm hoping there's a roadmap to a finale featuring Darkseid vs Vandal's Light and to tie it off, the entire series, with a film. So a focal on the core together again instead of segregated arcs.

Attached: MV5BMGE2YTIyOTAtYjdjMS00ZTFhLWJhNmYtOWViY2FhYjc5ZmJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI2MzY3NTA3._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 91.18K)

YES
MORE LESBIANS
MORE GAYS
MORE BROWN PEOPLE
MORE MUSLIMS
MORE RAINBOW POWERS
MORE GAY BISEXUAL MUSLIM GIRLS WITH RAINBOW POWERS

Greg said budget are still similar to season 3. Guess it's more to time production cut technique and Covid. Still the notable cheap looks You plaid out really hurt the show image and is one of the show main criticisms.

Yeah would like for more episodes per week or at least early boost like 3 episodes for show starter. But it's look like they will stick with one episode per week to maintain the audiences longer. Also I'm sad they forgot to coloring Zatanna leotard or shorty short, she feel naked there

Attached: Tumblr_l_2224528919354989.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

>Do you think Season 5 can return to the early seasons glory and wrap up The Light Arc?

No, I imagine it'll get even worse.

Attached: gregweisman.jpg (732x366, 82.53K)

Honestly, I’m not feeling much excitement for season 5. That sucks considering season 1 was probably my favorite show for a very long time, but every season after that has been diminishing returns for me. Season 3 in particular was a huge let down after wishing for the show to come back for 6 years, with season 4 being only a marginal improvement. In terms of story telling, dialogue, and animation, I highly doubt the show will ever return to the quality of the early days. Furthermore, Greg has made it clear he doesn’t want to ever write an end to the story, so I expect the light will remain a problem until the show inevitably ends again. All in all, if a fifth season in green lit, I can’t truthfully say I’m interested. If I do end up watching it, that’ll probably be after all the episodes are out. I just can’t make myself watch weekly anymore, not with how glacial the plot is. I think I spent 75% of this season waiting for something interesting to happen.

The guy he’s responding to looks like he has a brown avatar. Why is his first instinct to go for whites?

>Wiseman's shows always get cancelled
>"poor genius! screwed by the networks!"
>finally gets to continue a show
>nosedives in quality

Attached: pit.gif (289x245, 498.82K)

Why would a guy called Weisman have it in for straight white men specifically? A mystery for the ages.

>MORE RAINBOW POWERS

Please don't ruin the other lantern corps. It's bad enough that they made Forager a GL.