What cartoon adaptations had the worst character redesigns?

Attached: OG Issac VS NU Issac.png (1401x1019, 1M)

What are you talking about, Issac looks objectively cooler in the show than in the game.

Pic unrelated

Dilate

Don't get mad at us because You're the one with shit taste.

>Generic bald black guy in boring black robes
>Cooler

Attached: 6829236.jpg (360x393, 17.72K)

idk what this is but it's trash

Attached: 1654969262595.png (514x1018, 605.3K)

Yes actually, it's called restraint and focus. Something that the game character design has neither of.

You should probably start conversations by telling people you're a gay BDSM enthusiast, so they can get out early if they want to.

I can understand the initial shock because “muh blackwash”, but I like both takes on Isaac. They work on the respective settings.

How, Netflix’s Hector…THAT is the real crime.

>Let's take an established character and change every single thing about him to the point where he just could be an original OC with a completely different name

Writers of this garbage don't give a shit about Castlevania. They just wanted to make their own Games Of Thrones and use the Castelvania name just to gather more interest, and money on the name recognition. The lead writer clearly didn't know or give a flying fuck about what he was even adapting.

Attached: 578195123.png (1902x717, 1.72M)

>Character that is supposed to be a complete fucking insane lunatic devil forgemaster obsessed with bondage-and self-mortification has a design that actually matches his personality

Whoa

Bump

double contrarian fags

I have no idea why they slapped the Castlevania title in this shitshow. Only extremely surface level things were used from the games, everything else was disregarded and made-up. Fuckton of character assassination as well.

>character redesign
Just redesign? That bitch was a terrible everything compared to the original Isaac and that's a very low bar. The design is bad but his dialogue was the worst thing by far

Attached: 1654438643161.jpg (446x602, 79.04K)

lets not pretend that original Isaac was any good

And they managed to make him worse

I liked animated isaac better than game isaac, and I'm probably the only person that genuinely likes curse of darkness to begin with. Animated hector is an abysmally idiotic character compared to game hector though, watching him in the show gave me 2nd hand embarrassment.

Are we pretending issac looks good because he's white?

>established character
Wasn't he a sub boss in a 3d castlevania that nobody plays? I swear people will pretend to care about anything if they make the character black. This is almost as sad as Hawkman.