RedLetterMedia is doing a Re:View on Who Framed Roger Rabbit next

RedLetterMedia is doing a Re:View on Who Framed Roger Rabbit next.

Are you ready?

Attached: F8BAFD71-5A33-47FF-BA57-7F5934C13848.jpg (2145x1449, 624.87K)

I don't watch them, so I don't really have any strong feelings one way or the other

I sense a great deal of cringe coming. I can't even imagine what duo for that would be.

>Hey everyone! We just shot a black void video for the first 4 episodes of the Obi-Wan Kenobi show. Eh why not? In addition to that, we're planning a re:View episode for Who Framed Roger Rabbit, a movie that must have been a gigantic pain in the ass to make but was well worth it.

Seems they liked it a lot as per the Patreon post.

oh okay, neat!

Who the fuck still cares about them?

>e celeb
let's not OP

They're not animation guys, they can't appreciate it fully

I think they will like it.

>Re:View
Fuck Re:View, fuckin trash. Plinket is the only thing worth a shit.

...is exactly what a casualfag would say.

I guess they like it because they are fucking old and senile and the movie is fucking old. And as we all know, they like old shit by default and criticize ridiculous things about new stuff.

And thats why we watch it, right?

>so jay you excited for paramount+ live action loud house show?

Attached: 821D1D61-7679-4D40-889F-589602EC84C5.jpg (480x360, 20.76K)

>still cares

Why, they were never gone.

Theres alot of old content that objectively sucks

Attached: 931E34EA-EAAF-4741-A490-15C8C690C996.jpg (750x722, 108.15K)

Jay Bauman

best of the worst is really good user , I stil don't get why op decided to talk about rlm in here considering that Any Forums as a whole really hate youtubers

Are they Youtubers in the traditional sense though? I think user is just a faggot who can't approve of the only content that would probably agree with them.

Mike will appreciate it for the noir elements and editing.
Jay will find Jessica Rabbit uncomfortable to look at.
Rich will be unable to articulate the animation skill on display and come off as a retard slowly melting in his seat.
Beardfat will also equate the existence of an attractive woman as mysoginistic and try to speculate where Jessica came from despite the fact that pretty dames are a staple in noir detective stories.
AIDSmoby will offer some interesting trivia and be a yes-man the rest of the time.

You forgot the Canadians. Who are going to do it professionally.

They don't know enough about film -- let alone animation -- to articulate any worthwhile points. RedLetterMedia is only good when it's shitting on movies and shows, and even then, only as a joke and not as serious critique (which, sadly, people sometimes take their jokes as). They're on par with Cinema Sins in this regard.

>RedditLetterMedia
Hard pass.