Why was he the "villain"? He didn't do anything wrong

Why was he the "villain"? He didn't do anything wrong.

Attached: 1654953664939.jpg (324x624, 24.99K)

sexy legs make you evil

he was jewish

He used a time machine to delete someone from existence. Also he plagiarized

>Also he plagiarized

you mean like 89% of college students?

So what? Walt Disney himself did both those things himself, and we don't consider him the villain. And making matters worse, this movie was even made by his own company, clearly showing either a lack of self awareness or deep rooted hypocrisy.

You're exactly right, that was the intention. He is the "villain". Movie was pretty fucking mediocre, only character I cared about was him.

Walt has a time machine?

Everyone hated him.

They all hated him

The Hat was the villain, He was just a pawn

the plot of the movie was that he literally wasn't the villain

He wasn't the villain, the villain was the hat. He was the villain's henchman who gaslit himself into thinking he was the villain.

Goob was his own villain before he set out to ruin someone else's life. He led to his own undoing. Anyone with this mentality deserves what comes to them. Some of us don't even have the luxury of getting people to approach them this way. We have to BEG for friendship. Aside from some sleepless nights and a baseball team that hated his guts, Goob had it made.

Attached: goob.jpg (460x575, 42.54K)

What I really hated sbout this was how bloody adorable he was as a kid and how they made him end up like a totally evil retard as an adult.

>Walt Disney himself did both those things himself
Edgy liar

>We have to BEG for friendship

The point of that scene is to make you question your memory of what really happened

No it really was you and your negativity

>that cute scene where his kid voice won't stop talking about baseball

Never me. My writing style was weird and I never got more than 1% at best in that plagiarism system. I also sourced. All good grades, all the time.

This: , but also this: .