Sasha was gay? When the fuck in the show did they ever even hint that she was?

Sasha was gay? When the fuck in the show did they ever even hint that she was?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (596x766, 499.05K)

Silly user, it's current year. Every female character in media is gay. And men are man babies.

When she fucked Anne

In the last episode she has a bisexual flag on her car

Very last episode she’s got the bi flag on her mirror in her car. But she’s a white girl in California I don’t know how you’re surprised she sleeps with the occasional chick.

No there wasn't.

You might know if you actually watched the show and didn't just come here to make bait threads

There really was man, don’t make a big deal of it though it’s bi so she still sleeps with men.

>bi flag on her mirror in her car

So something that's blink and you'll miss? How very brave of Disney. I bet it was a tony sticker as well.

Time skip in the final episode, she had a Bi sticker in her front view mirror not much of surprise since a lot of her actions in the show can be read as being gay for Anne

I know nothing about Amphibia but I thought the Sasha girl was murdered like a few months ago?

>Why won't children watch our female led series?

She had a sticker in her mirror at the very end. It's actually hilarious that they even included her.

Sasha's the one who lived. Anne and Marcy are the ones who died.

>Anne and Marcy are the ones who died

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Implying that she had the bisexual sticker because she's bi, instead of because she's supporting the LGBT community
I know plenty of straight people who march in pride parades. If I wore a rainbow on me would that make me gay?

Did you actually watch the show?

Attached: Amphibia.S03E31.The.Hardest.Thing.1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-LAZY.mkv_snapshot_25.37.569.jpg (1920x1080, 173.48K)

Yes. You queer.

If you cruised around with a rainbow flag somewhere outside of pride month yeah I would assume you were gay

Or maybe she's just bisexual?

How the fuck am I suppose to know what a 3 colored heart even means that shows on screen for 3 seconds?

Marcy died (but not really) in the S2 finale and Anne died (but was replaced with a copy) in the S3 finale.

The other 2 girls from Amphibia that are still stuck in The Mouse’s gigantic closet
>Marcy “died” by getting stabbed in the chest in the Season 2 finale
>Anne literally died in the last episode only to be “cloned” (may or may not have the same soul, this will never be fully explained)

thanks for the cringe kino

Attached: groomer house.png (470x594, 283.04K)

Perhaps just avoid making definitive statements when you don't know what you're talking about?

No one is expecting you to know that but it's there and it's a hint about her sexual orientation.

Where the fuck are you getting this clone headcanon bullshit from? They aren't clones they lived and went back to the real world.

Come on, I didn't even watch it and I knew she'd be gay.

>3 horrible characters and 1 good one
>the good character shows no romantic feelings for anyone and is only revealed as bi in the finale as fanservice
DTVA shouldn’t brag about such bad representation

You just watch on mute?

I guess bi is any two things, like being attracted to humans and toads

Yeah, but in Sasha's case I think it means she likes both Thai and Taiwanese.