15 years this shit has been going and the dude still can't draw faces or keep anything on-model

15 years this shit has been going and the dude still can't draw faces or keep anything on-model.

Attached: 79.jpg (1196x1800, 516.08K)

>It's going to turn out Goblins and Halflings are related
Calling it now.
Also more cuckshit and futa but that's not exactly Nostradamus territory.

I like the faces

Attached: 1654949282607.jpg (1196x1800, 974.16K)

face angles with the head looking upward are difficult.

Yet he's still successful

Incase is a great example of technique =/= talent. His artwork is so soulless in theirs design.

"On-model" is overrated. On-model all the time gets you boring stiff work like digitally-animated Simpsons.

not just difficult, it will 99% of the time always look wrong, because we humans almost never look at another person from below in a way where we would see their face from that angle. When we're children and talk to an adult, the adult will rotate their head to face you directly, meaning you will see it from the front. Thus we have no comparison in our memory to make the connection of a face in that angle looking "correct" making it look uncanny.
t. someone who uses 3d software as basis for my drawings and thus know that even "correct" faces will look wrong

I can't see it. Incase's art Oozes appeal. I have seen plenty of artists who let their overwrought rendering give them an excuse for incredibly stiff, static and uninteresting drawings and I gotta say incase at least maintains a sense of organic fluidity to his characters. I'm not really sure what standard we're comparing him to.

Bad excuses of an unskilled artist

Most of the time they're really good but that bottom panel is frankly fucked. Good hand though.

Haven't checked it out in ages, we're fucking goblins now?

The art is good it’s just a long stupid affair that’s all

Alfie hasn't (yet) but her friends had a goblin foursome.

Her face in the bottom panel is a bit awkward, but that's mostly because it's an awkward angle. I don't see what's got your panties in a twist so much.

He got it correct though. That’s a completely accurate rendering of the face at that angle.

He right thou, most styles have to break rules or the human mind will instantly recognize something wrong when they move away from the 3 quarters view we are trained to identify.

Attached: zoijv94qf7sx7ytd16vv.gif (800x450, 1.09M)

No it isn't. That's what a face looks like from that angle.

Is Any Forums full of retards?

Yeah actually

Yes, the OP and everyone trying to shit on an artist 50x more talented and hard working than them are indeed unskilled artists.

I see Incase is still Sameface

I just want him to publish his work I want the book in physical media but the cuck won’t take my money

Attached: 1637243442359.jpg (1024x841, 192.55K)

hack

Attached: bugask01.jpg (512x446, 58.81K)

Nose and eyes are on different planes is the main problem, forehead is also too flat which destroys the illusion of perspective (cover it up and the drawing immediately looks better). He should have gone less for accuracy and tried more for likeness, and people would forgive it more. The jaw is probably reasonably 'accurate' but you could probably get a better likeness by moving the corner points and nobody would be looking at it and saying "that's wrong" because it's a cartoon.