Is a softer Superman the answer?

Tom Taylor, writer of Superman: Son of Kal-El described Jon Kent in an interview recently:

>”We somehow managed to keep people engaged without actually having Jon punch anyone for six issues. I think that’s really important as well. So we have a young bi guy who also is just the sweetest, most empathetic nurturing guy who doesn’t wanna hurt anyone. And I think that’s far more heroic than somebody punching a supervillain in the face.”

Is this the start of a new trend of a kindler, gentler superhero that finally addresses the rampant toxic masculinity in the comic industry? Personally I think that Superman needs to adapt with the times, and I can’t think of a better role model for 21st century American boys to look up to. What about you Any Forums?

Attached: CBC0A0AE-7AB9-4185-8EEF-06173E519269.jpg (1896x2414, 1.51M)

Attached: 1649355435149.png (1498x1119, 277.6K)

You've overplayed your hand and I'm no longer trolled by this. You posted it too much and burned it out. Better luck on the next one.

How is this bait or trolling? This is a legitimate question about what masculinity should be defined as in our post modern society, and whether this shift we are seeing is going to catch on. Surely you guys must have noticed this sort of thing with the rise in popularity of Kpop idols, etc.

Attached: AA020585-08B5-46D1-A4F9-ADA95A811887.jpg (893x569, 161.31K)

>Tom Taylor, writer of Superman: Son of Kal-El described Jon Kent in an interview recently:

”We somehow managed to keep people engaged without actually having Jon punch anyone for six issues. I think that’s really important as well. So we have a young faggot who also is just the faggiest, most fagpathetic fagturing guy who doesn’t wanna fuck a woman. And I think that’s way faggier than somebody punching a supervillain in the face.”

This is now Raul's thread
Everyone say hi to him

Attached: FQtUzRMWYAsA35y.jpg (277x257, 5.06K)

There's so much representation on his cape that it just looks like a quilt. Also Jons faggot haircut is more insulting than him actually being gay.

>bi
If the gay shit fails, they’re gonna hook up Jon with a chick next?

It fits his zoomer ass fr fr no cap

Why would they? It’s not like it’s going to erase the fact that he’s lame as hell.

Had high hopes for Jon....... And then Bendis ruined him. And Taylor surpasses it.

>they’re gonna hook up Jon with a chick next?
Everyone only knows him as Gay Superman because of how of an effort they made to show off his gay boyfriend.

You know what you make this the most perfect pride month ever? If Clark and Lois both realize that they’re actually gay and it was their sons courage in coming out that finally let them admit it to themselves. Then Lois begins a relationship with Supergirl and Clark starts a relationship with his son. We can teach the world that incest should also be added onto the LGBTQCIA flag.

Attached: EF3ECBED-9E5E-4358-9942-7F5E237D0581.jpg (796x479, 34.09K)

Serious question: given that the LGBT is not very monogamous like straight people, how would Clark handle Jon being in an open relationship?

The big irony is LGBT despise consensual incest.

Joe Casey achieved the same thing and didn't have to resort to having a faggoty ass little bitch Superman to make it happen. Pacifist Supes isn't a new concept, but I guess Twink Pacifist Supes sells butter.

Attached: Adv of Superman - Comfort.jpg (2396x1840, 1.37M)

I don’t it. If this doesn’t work out for them they’ll erase his from existence. DC would rather destroy everything then admit they were wrong.

jon is 100% gay now. they would piss off the lgbt crowd if his relationship with the pink hair twink fails.
if they wanted jon to be bi, he would have been in a poly relationship dating a chick and guy at the same time.

This is trolling because you posted a Devin Grayson comic as your image and not a Tom Taylor comic.

Try again troll.

lmao no, Jon can't ever be with a girl again, that would be gay erasure.

>without actually having Jon punch anyone for six issues
This is not capeshit. Stop the talking heads.

Nobody’s complained about Constantine, Catwoman, and Wonder Woman all having straight romances after being outed as bisexual.

Nobody complained about Constantine because he’s a disgusting pervert like real life bisexuals. As for WW and Catwoman; they’re not in straight relationships they’re not straight to begin with.

because DC never gave out a big press release of them being in a gay relationship