Whats with the resurgence of hey arnold recently?

i got interested in the show again cuz of the surge of fanart, but where did the fanart come from....

Attached: FUXlYSNWUAATzZB.jpg (1896x2048, 697.9K)

Because there's nothing else to watch? There are no new cartoons worth watching? It's not the only show that got a fandom revival currently

what else has gotten a revival recently? haven’t been paying too much attention to Any Forums recently

Attached: 2DB8CFDC-0AD9-4F29-961A-73412EB819FC.jpg (1440x1439, 235.93K)

I mean outside of Any Forums, this piece of shit place only obsesses over modern cartoons with underage girls

I mean if by recent you mean within the past few years and then things that are still to come in the near future...

Animaniacs (2 new seasons but with all the cast gone except for the Warners and Pinky and the Brain)
Rocko's Modern Life (One off special)
Invader Zim (One off special)
Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Spinoff shorts online followed by a movie)
Harvey Birdman (One off special and then the spinoff series about Birdgirl)
Beavis and Butt-Head (Movie followed by 2 new seasons)
Clone High
Ren and Stimpy
Futurama
Looney Tunes
Daria (Though that's gonna be a spinoff about Jodie)
Metalocalypse (Movie to give things an ending)
The Venture Brothers (Movie to give things an ending)
Adventure Time (4 HBO Max specials and a spinoff about Fiona and Cake)
King of the Hill (This one is a bit back and forth as to whether or not it'll see the light of day. Lots of conflicting reports)

There might be more I'm forgetting. There were a few that were announced but died during production like The Boondocks and Celebrity Deathmatch too.

Because people are starting to get really tired of modern media, and are digging into the past because it's all readily available. Even my co-workers are starting to complain about how shit things have been lately, especially in regards to Disney-owned properties.

The plus side is that this kind of media fatigue tends to last for a few years, and then something radically different comes around that just bulldozes the entire landscape. I sure fucking hope it does at least, the current media landscape is 15 years old now and I'm fucking sick of it.

There was a Hey Arnold movie releases recently. (Probably to keep the trademark, desu)

>recently

Relative to 2 decades of a zoomer's life, yes, recently

i know its obviously never gonna happen, but i hope with the nostalgia bait reboots of 90s show and paramount+ grasping at straws for anything against the competitors , that we’d be able to get the pataki show. its doubtful but maybe with the new interest they’d at least give it another thought

Attached: D1C8C3ED-28AA-4D0F-9433-A361807A0F69.jpg (1644x2048, 912.1K)

Ngl, it pissed me off to find out Phoebe wasnt even full asian.

i didnt even know she was half until i read the wiki a while back, it made me a lil disappointed but then i remember her parents only mattered in like one episode

Isn't it on that Paramount streaming that launched not long ago? I have all the episodes on Blu-ray, which only came out in Germany.

yeah, it's on paramount+ and hulu i think

when it launches he I will marathon beavis and this, then cancel the trial

Just nostalgia hitting harder and harder maybe?

>Daria (Though that's gonna be a spinoff about Jodie)
Apparently that's just a movie now, and Daria has been completely removed?
I fucking love Daria, but I have very low hopes for this, especially because it seems they chose Jodie for her skin, rather than any want to say anything interesting with her which is a massive red flag that something will be shit... Actually is there a single recent example of something being good when they make a decision like that?

It'll probably be like the proud family reboot if you get what I mean, not bad, but not the best either. besides, i liked jodie and its probably gonna be like tuca and bertie which i dont mind either

were there any threads recently that posted a bunch of hey arnold fanart?

Where's my Gargoyles resurgence then dammit

Friendly reminder phoebe getting teen pregnant with a kid that wasn't Gerald's was going to be a plot point int The Patakis.

Why's that matter? Genuinely curious.

>Friendly reminder phoebe getting teen pregnant with a kid that wasn't Gerald's was going to be a plot point int The Patakis.
Pretty sure this is just a baseless rumour, I've never seen any source for it and when Craig mentioned Gerald and Phoebe in interviews about The Patakis he said their relationship was pretty stable. That said, I'd love to see a source if you can dig one up.

user... Think for a second. Do you really want that after with how Weisman treats his Young Justice audience?