Jon Kent & Nia Nal

They’re gonna make Superboy and Dreamer get together aren’t they?

aiptcomics.com/2022/06/10/nicole-maines-tom-taylor-superman-son-of-kal-el-13/
aiptcomics.com/2022/06/02/dreamer-nicole-maines-rye-hickman-dc-comics/
> “Weaving their stories together for Superman: Son of Kal-El with Tom was a complete pleasure, and there is only a little pun intended when I say that Superman and Dreamer make for a brilliant new Dream-Team.”

Attached: E2FCD95A-7C8E-408A-8670-72A93BC5674A.jpg (744x564, 89.98K)

Would b e hilarious if the sales boosted 4 times more than the fag phase

He’s still technically gay since Dreamer has a penis.

Do you have any proof/sources to back up that claim?

Wait so the tranny is also supposed to be an ancestor of Dream Girl or something? God, what I wouldn't give to have the last 10 years of DC completely erased. Retroboot sucked but it's preferable to what they're doing to the Legion now.

They should at least make dreamer flat chested. This could work well if dreamers a fem boy instead of a full fledged troon

Send them all to the Legion of Superheros and let Bendis sort it out. I dont care anymore. I just want coherent comics. This is giant roster of characters feels like a monkeys paw wish for the expansive from pre flashpoint universe to come back but without any of the coolness or personality that the characters used to get etched into them. All of these new DC capeshit characters are just pastiche of characters we used to have without any sense of direction, personality or soul in them. Its all so fucking lame.

I fucking hate it all.

Attached: 1654546557699.jpg (1022x730, 33.3K)

Lol my mind already assumed Taylor would be writing it

>DC TROOONING OUT

KEK

Wouldn’t that make him pan sexual? So he’s just rapidly degenerating?

Tom Taylor needs to specify if this dude still has his dick

And give us a detailed description of it's shape and size.

How does Tom Taylor get to write both Nightwing and Superman (son of kal-el)? I see Joshua Williamson also taking several titles. Not happy with how Deathstroke's being handled by Williamson. Nightwing is boring and Jon is lame lgbt token.

>How does Tom Taylor get to write both Nightwing and Superman (son of kal-el)?
Editors at DC asked him, he agreed, and then he wrote them. It's pretty simple.

But why did he have to make them so boring? Superior Iron Man was fun and engaging in a way no Iron Man book's been since. I know he's not a terrible writer.

>But why did he have to make them so boring?
because he is a terrible writer.

He only writes stuff that sees maximum Twitter engagement.

The editors will roll over for anyone right now. And literally no one wants to work for DC or Marvel. Marvels only got talent right now because they learned how to build up talent.

Most of the worth while talents doing creator owned shit on substack or self publishing with the goal of hitting subscription services

He actually kind of tried to do something decent with Dark Reign surprisingly

>Dark Reign
Do you mean Dark Ages?

Yeah im dumb. My b.