Superman bros, it's over

Superman bros, it's over.

Attached: CqqY443FTNM-HD.jpg (1280x720, 156.87K)

What?

>Cuckfishtv
Fuck off, faggot.

>WB gave 200 million to JJ Abrams to sit around and do nothing

How can a company be so dumb?

>Any Forumsumblr still crying over clownfish TV being right about She-ra cancellation and he-man being sidetracked
But why?

This looks like the thumbnail of a sensationalist pop media channel, it's so stupid.

>5 seasons
>"No, no! It totally got cancelled!"

That's how youtube thumbnails work, yes.

Youtube, like Twitter and Tik Tok, is a platform that needs to die a swift death to save whatever is left of the human species.

> (OP)
>>Cuckfishtv
>Fuck off, faggot.

Heeeeey .... How do you know that is from ClownfishTV ?
Maybe because you WATCH their channel ?
I am pretty sure they are very thankful for you help .

I don’t want to watch some gay YouTube video. Can you just tell me what the evidence they have that he’s really gone and the dumb black Superman movie is trashed?

See

And then cuckfished seethed over that new CGI He-Man despite it turning out to be alright.

Fuck it I’ll take the bait, what is JJ Abrams allegedly getting canceled for?

Attached: bait note.gif (625x626, 104.43K)

Can someone provide any evidence of Black Superman? Blue Beatle and Joker at least had confirmation from the creators while black Superman have rumor for years.

Apparently his show that had nothing to do with DC got cancelled by HBO Max for going over budget. This is nothing Any Forums related.

Didn't he do the opposite and praise the CGI series over Revelations.

Lens flares, people had enough of them.

As soon as the first trailer came out he dropped two clickbait videos about how it was the next coming of She-Ra.

He must have changed his mind because Any Forums was complaining about him saying it was better than Revelations.

>despite it turning out to be alright.
Eh…

Ah, for a second I thought it was about that false rumor that JJ ABRAMS RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990. Y’know, that stupid bullshit made up out of whole cloth that JJ ABRAMS RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990 by some random weirdo? Honestly I don’t know how anyone can believe that the idea JJ ABRAMS RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990 as there is absolutely no proof of that JJ ABRAMS RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990. I’m just glad that Clownfish TV recognizes that JJ ABRAMS RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990 is patently untrue and not worth discussing anyway. Anyway, thank you for the clarification and remember, if you see anyone spreading that JJ ABRAMS RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990, take them aside and make sure they understand that that is completely untrue and they need to stop saying it I still miss Gottfried so much bros, I can’t stop watching his old bits. When does the pain go away?

I can not believe Norm, Bob, and Gilbert all died in less than a year.
>Captcha JWHT2