What's some advice you can give to become a better cartoonist? How can you improve your art everyday?

What's some advice you can give to become a better cartoonist? How can you improve your art everyday?

Attached: 1654813046170.png (639x989, 203.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOqcHCEqO1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just do it

HA HO
CAN ANYBODY HEAR US

Attached: one big monologue.png (530x588, 71.07K)

Go to Calarts

Is this a WOYA thread?

Reminder that Disney stole this design from a fan

Burn CalArts to the ground and poison all ita investors and teachers, you'll gain 5 million experience points in art.

You know that destroying CalArts won't remove the financially-motivated industry standards that CalArts trains its animators to follow, right? You aren't doing anything to resolve the market demands that actually dictate what cartoons look like. Pic not related to CalArts specifically but it's the same shit. It doesn't matter if an individual makes good art or not if production standards don't allow it to be expressed.

Attached: storyboard vs flash.jpg (642x479, 67.98K)

I think of the legendary advice of Terry Gilliam.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOqcHCEqO1k

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's why OP intentionally picked this image

a what?

eternal summer

The Batman Thread or Work On Your Art Thread is a reoccurring general thread where anons from Any Forums post their art in hopes of getting advice, critique, or recognition. Similar to the Original Character Donut Steel thread where one posts characters specifically, and the How's Your Webcomic Thread where people shill their webcomics

Attached: 1641302409865.gif (600x338, 340.81K)

Oh and the /coc/ co-Creation threads where peopel use the variety of public domain ideas people on Any Forums have tossed out and dropped over the years allowing other anons to make stories and art out of these characters

Attached: Super-Moms.png (5968x1996, 812.97K)

Try not to care too much.

How? I get demotivated every time I try to draw something and it looking like shit

I care.

Cesspool of shit.

Do NOT go there. Just grab the resources and leave.

draw basic shapes and still life stuff EVERY DAY

even if its like 30 mins do it at least EVERY DAY

Except, obviously, replace lift with draw.
Could have sworn I had that version laying around.

Attached: 1618143500444.png (1330x1648, 190.46K)