Cartoon Cliches Thread

>00’s American cartoon
>peak humor consist of fart and butt jokes

Attached: 83F33F6C-E5A0-4561-BA9A-AB365C177FB6.png (1272x1296, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXMFlsxsCiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>00’s American cartoon
You mean like now?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.83K)

Yes.

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (300x168, 3.64K)

>1600s farce
>peak humor consists of fart and butt jokes

>2020s cartoon
>No fart or butt jokes
>In fact no jokes at all, there's nothing funny in any current year cartoons

Attached: 1865f96b41dff058fe4b41593353f1fa.jpg (771x785, 60.39K)

>20’s American cartoon
>"I could suck your dick"

>"Go [character]! It's your birthday!"

turning red was the funniest modern movie I’ve seen

>1990's american cartoon
>protagonist is the biggest loser

Attached: Elevator Girl cut it out 1.jpg (1440x1080, 93.25K)

Well OP literally posted a film with fart jokes in it.

I saw it twice and I managed to forget. What a fake fan I am.

>nerd says something using the biggest words the showrunners can think of
>UHHHH...IN ENGLISH, PLEASE.

Attached: 1494134868056.png (327x360, 179.33K)

I think the movie is just extra forgettable.
I saw it just a few hours before, and I already can't remember if this necklace thing shows up in it or not. It's like a black hole.

Attached: FPRpdU-VkAEA7VR.jpg (1332x1059, 120.06K)

Modern day excessive information is making people forget anything a few days later
Remember the buffalo shooting? The uvaldo one? Ukraine? Or the civil war in one of the those countries surrounding india, that ended in the president's house being burned down? Me neither
Everything is easily memory holed nowadays

Doesn't he steal it off the fox girl? With him returning it being his way of showing he's turned a leaf?

You're right about technology affecting our brains, the country you're thinking of is probably Sri Lanka btw

Attached: Current Year Reboot.jpg (1200x800, 120.51K)

>The uvaldo one?
I was actually just reading about it...
>Ukraine?
Yes, it's right next to my country, so now my country is full of Ukrainians. They're speaking Ukrainian, everywhere. It's uncanny.

>With him returning it being his way of showing he's turned a leaf?
Hmm, it doesn't ring a bell. I thought he gave her a key to his lair or something? Or was it more early in the movie, when he was still only pretending to be good?

Attached: FUoePEFacAAzKGv.jpg (1254x912, 108.19K)

He gives the key when shit hits the fan, the necklace (or I'm wondering if it's a ring now) I think he returns at the beginning of that party just before the shit hits the fan.

I'm pretty sure there was some bit where he steals some jewellery off her and gives it back as a kind gesture later on. But it's very possible I'm thinking of something from some other film because that's got to have been done in loads of films.

Are you polish user?
Ah yes, Sri Lanka, kind of remember (or i try to) the fact they're protesting against ESG being implemented

I remember Diane's ring, but it wasn't red, and neither was the jewellery she wears with her party gown, judging by this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uXMFlsxsCiI

Mr Wolf's outfit looks like the disguise from the Gala though, so idk where that red jewel came from, unless he stole it from one of the party guests or something.

>Are you polish
Yeah

Attached: diane suit.jpg (1280x720, 279.61K)

Right it was a ring, so yeah no idea what the necklace is meant to be if anything.

I'm so angry and frustrated that adventure time and everything that came after it destroyed peak cartoon production that was the 00s I AM GOING TO PUNCH A WALL out of frustration for ACTUALLY GOOD 'TOONS such as Rem and Stimpy

Attached: macaco narigudo.jpg (350x413, 41.61K)

I just now realise, did they draw the eyes over the 3D models?

CN real destroyed cartoon production but AT did introduce a lot of hipster influence to industry