Disney

Does anyone even watch their live action remakes?
Outside of nostalgiafags and parents?

Attached: 8905B59E-178C-4D2D-A682-EB5FD5EA1E61.jpg (1242x1232, 1.51M)

I've thought about watching The Lion King anf Aladdin out of curiosity, but I can't be bothered.

i have a fetish for black women, shota, and bald women so this works out great for me

They're insanely successful, so yes.

The most annoying thing is now it's looked down upon to want women to have long hair so they went so hard on the other direction she's fucking bald. Is she going to grant Pinocchio cancer?

I very much enjoyed the jungle book. But that's it. I felt lion is a stupid idea, I mean you through how much money to make things look as realistic as possible.

I feel we should be doing the opposite like detective Pikachu, making stupid cartoon monster look as real as possible. That's what I want to see.

>now it's looked down upon to want women to have long hair so they went so hard on the other direction she's fucking bald.

Come on, dude. There is nothing wrong with bald women.

Keep my fucking wife's name out YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!

Attached: will-smith-angry-.jpg (700x759, 93.74K)

I’m looking forward to Monstro

The scene where they became donkeys made me a fetish

The Black and Blue Fairy

Attached: when-she-got-no-hair-to-pull-so-you-gotta-.png (500x733, 137.09K)

lmao

This shouldn't turn me on

And yet

Geppetto was a fierce protector of his family

There is also nothing wrong with being a burn victim, it doesn't mean that you still can be considered an attractive person to most of mankind.
At least bald women can still wear wigs to hide that unfortunate condition.
Thus there is no need to have "representation" in media

I still watch them, all of them, but only on free TV(here in my country around 2-3 years after it got released in cinemas), and only to not feel left out.

Knowing how Any Forums all I say is a female in my family got cancer and went through Chemo

Ever since then I completely stop caring about women hair.

Aren't most of them made just to keep the ip in their pockets?

Lmao you’re actually crying about what kind of hair (or lack of it) a woman has and how it doesn’t get your dick hard.

you're ugly to most people, deal with it. Sorry for not jerking off to you, must be difficult knowing nerds don't find you attractive

So did someone in my family, it's still ugly to me and most people in the world. Like I said, even burn victims exists and deserve to live as much as anyone else, doesn't mean you should feel bad about not wanting to fuck them now

They made millions of dollars. I hate live action remakes and they are objectively soulless, but they make bank so Disney's gonna keep making them.