BCB -- Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Daisy likes to watch Mike edition

Attached: 15.png (800x1106, 389.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bittersweetcandybowl.com/c1/p1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking lame.

Bisexual cat is pretty attractive in this one

I don't get it; why is she supposed to have finally stopped wantng Mike's dick?

She’s lying here

JUST FUCK
Because they made out and uh.. it made her realize she doesn't want to be with him, I suppose.
Despite going full boy-crazy while doing it.
I guess the novelty worn off when she did.

Daisy is a horny, lying slut and she knows Paulo's gay.

I dont think she is actually over Mike, but just gave up knowing he would never love her back when Mike ia literally obsessed with Sandy

Another page, another disappointing update where the track team doesn't run a train on Daisy

But Mike admitted to her that Sandy is shit. He's more vulnerable to being "stolen" from her then ever....and NOW Daisy decides she doesn't want him? Why?

I'm no longer coming to these threads, fuck this webcomic and fuck Taeshi.

What if (You) fucked Molly?

Because Taeshi's fucking stupid
But maybe Daisy would feel guilty if she tried to pounce on him while he is so vulnerable

Brace yourself, we're about to switch over to Daisy's wet dream

Attached: 💧.png (1280x222, 94.98K)

>another disappointing update where the track team doesn't run a train on Mike

Last panels showed they're warming up, they'll get there.

Oh she hasn't stopped, user.

She just wants him with no strings attached. She is totally down to be a friend with benefits with Mike.

See you monday.

I'd bother caring if Taeshi hadn't fallen into the bad habit of setting up plots only to get bored or distracted and drop them with no warning. There's not much reason to expect a payoff anymore.

Implying it's not Paulo's fantasy

its all a bunch of faggots

Makes sense

Attached: paulo presenting.png (677x504, 447.69K)

Cry more mikexdaisy fags

How do you guys think the chapter's going to end?

what is this gay shit?

Because she's catching feelings for Paulo. I don't know how you guys keeping missing this.
>thought they were going on a date to the movies
>looked disappointed after she kissed Mike and said now she's sure about her feelings
I don't care if it's good writing or not and yeah Paulo/Daisy sucks but I don't know how you could look at her and Mike's expressions after they kissed and thought "OH THIS IS GOING PLACES".

With disappointment I am sure

Bittersweet Candy Bowl

I'm more concerned for anons who actually prefer PxD at this point

Start reading and join in: bittersweetcandybowl.com/c1/p1

Poorly. Ever since EF, Taeshi's found new and baffling ways to fuck up every chapter by the last page.

no one cares for pauloxdaisy except suitcase

because these threads are full of emotionally stunted humans who can't pick up on the most glaring and unsubtle subtext in the world