Planet Kate

youtube.com/watch?v=bfQXN6eeJdY

Just discovered this and I'm really disappointed it never got picked up twenty years ago, it looks like it could have been pretty comfy. What do you guys think?

Attached: Capture.png (416x323, 268.51K)

Starting to think I made this thread a little bit too early

perhaps

Very interesting style.

Yeah, I definitely made this too early, last bump if it's really just a lack of interest

Try it again later this weekend, I defietly want a proper thread about this.

Those alien dogs are uglier than what you'd find in a Klasky Csupo cartoon.

Attached: 1637997256290.jpg (1357x840, 75.2K)

I remembered this and that weird cave kid show "Fathead" I think it was called? But the premise of this is interesting, looks like it was trying to have a semi serialized story but like said, the designs look like something that would've only been appealing in the 90s not the mid to late 2000s. ..

I think it's kind of cute, ugly cute, but cute

Only the girl and her dog are ugly cute. They're giving me Hey Arnold! vibes. The rest are fucking hideous.

Attached: Kate and Toby.jpg (1662x1016, 119.96K)

Boy, SpongeBob sure must be sore from carrying an entire network for nearly two straight decades.

Attached: Old Man SquarePants.png (304x264, 171.1K)

I dunno man, As told by Ginger is pretty damn hideous.

I like it

Or just at the right time.

Thats the thing with these pilots. They don't have enough content to warrant discussion. And it's a shame too, the idea looked interesting and the characters weren't grating in personality or on the ears. Alas, the VAULT is its eternal home.

Woof, those eyebrows give Annie Bramley a run for her money.

Attached: um.png (1080x1080, 562.89K)

The artstyle reminds me of Hey Arnold.

Always assumed that a lot of the team from that show worked on that short.

What nationality is the girl?
Is she hispanic? black? Or mixed raced?

Did anyone ever looked into or reached out to the creator on social media about what it could have been and what they are doing now?

I would love to hear about that if anyone did

Tuck Tucker was involved.

Attached: Helga G. Pataki poses.jpg (1280x986, 241.46K)