How did he (Zach Hadel...

How did he (Zach Hadel, co-creator of Smiling Friends) manage to release a beloved TV show before Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson (who claims his dream is to produce animation) did, despite having a smaller following?

Attached: 74333ba7_36c1_401f_bbbd_9a43f8aa208a.png (310x295, 117.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7jzqXnYwfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zach is a much better comedian/storywriter arin is a better artist

Let's just say
(Cuts to tomar holding a knife to a tv executive’s throat)
He had a little help

I like smiling friends because it's a funny dude but people focused on it's creator or the memes more than the actual toon

I thought it was just OK

They do tons of Smiling Friends-esque comedy in their normal youtube videos. Nothing wrong with it, it's a huge bonus if anything.

>Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson (who claims his dream is to produce animation)
You made a thread about this before, but never posted proof that Arin ever said it was his dream to make a animation.

I feel like its for that exact reason that he work hard enough to get a show. If you're Arin why the fuck do you work on cartoons and shit from 2010-Present when your silly lets play channel is getting 100s of thousands of subs and views and you're making a brand for yourself?

Zach got to make his show because he kept at it while doing smaller projects on the side, actually went out and networked.
Arin hasn't made his show because Game Grumps is a more lucrative business venture and hasn't worked on doing actual animation projects for a while.
Simple.

Because he kept trying and Egoraptor stopped. Not complicated.

zach never stopped working on his dream. the hellbenders pitch was a disaster, but he learned from it, went on to make connections in the industry, and did work here and there

Um he's a co creator not a sole creator so it doesn't count. Also wouldn't it make more sense to compare him to his actual friends?

Because Zach has brain for the bussiness, Egoraptor can say his dream is to produce an animation but he won't if he's being sustained by Game Grumps or Starbomb or whatever he's doing right now, what has Zach been doing before Smiling Friends?

If Smiling Friends was made by literal who's it wouldn't have a fraction of the fanbase it has, 90% of the following is from dickriding e-celeb fags

>if x wasn't so popular, it wouldn't be as popular
Real retarded take bro.

Fairly basic logic to follow actually, get Zach's cock out your mouth

Arin gave up on animation the moment he learned letsplays is the easiest money imaginable.

can we all agree that hellbenders was awful

get a pretty sick game adaptation tho

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x300, 32.61K)

Where was Hellbenders posted?

I usually hope that whatever the fuck animtors pitch gets picked up because I know animation is like of those china slave tier professions, but thank you jesus hellbenders was never picked because smiling friends is such a better product

youtube.com/watch?v=u7jzqXnYwfo

Zach knows how to work the shaft better.