Life need not be painful, you need only choose to help those who call out for it

Life need not be painful, you need only choose to help those who call out for it.

Attached: tumblr_b5e1a50976268ba79569f2ae4f394ddc_c322ed40_1280.jpg (1090x1000, 150.27K)

Gay

That's a nice sentiment.

Gay

Attached: Screenshot (458).png (598x413, 373.35K)

This just take the guns from good people, that will stop criminals and the feds.

Generally only women will receive emotional help from strangers. Even when men do receive it, they'll forever be seen as lesser for it.

>The criminals and the feds.
Why be redundant, they're the same thing?

This.

>Character developement

Attached: FYGO4SESS5AQBH4YCIY7WIG3AY.jpg (1568x1089, 500.66K)

we love our guns more than we love our children

im generally indifferent to the gun debate but it seems the good guy with a gun argument doesnt really work if even cops seemed to be completly useless to stop a school shooting

I think you're kinda stupid.

Reminds me of the news article where some shit heel writer who wanted to buy an 'assault weapon' to show how easy it was to get then failed the background check and threw a fit at the owners.

And like Any Forums usually does, a random gay thread is now a political debate about guns

I wouldn't say we've learned *nothing*

Attached: vegasshooting.jpg (1024x612, 85.9K)

based (:

I learned that one of society's biggest problems are vulnerable young men raised by single mothers/grandmothers

checked

Attached: atf.jpg (757x1000, 79.75K)

The person who made that image would probably get bullied irl by Dobson.

Im a big crybaby, shit feels good, literally have never given a fuck about crying in public. Strangly makes alot of people connect to me easy. Lot of dudes open up to me about heavy shit they carry around

A good guy with a gun was literally the one who stopped the most recent shooting

>Britian does a complete gun ban
>has zero affect on their gun crime rates
>knife crime does skyrocket tho
kek