Dude, what if Archie... had super powers?

Dude, what if Archie... had super powers?

Attached: file.png (1020x1520, 3.1M)

>implying people like spiders
This shit is going to flop so hard

when will they bring amazing ADULT fantasy back? Comics are for adults only

There are actually two seperate Archie superhero universes. One where he's an Aquaman ripoff and another where he's the superman expy

Archie wasn't even invented until the 1990s genus.

Go on.

Better the recycling a character from a previous story in a completely different genre

First horror now capshit, after that will they do a comedy/heist?

Attached: originals.jpg (993x1500, 317.04K)

Why doesn't he just step on him?

Attached: lwa26b.jpg (584x785, 158.17K)

Fuck you, I liked it.

Is it any good?

Archie with superpowers is actually good, unlike Spider-Man.

Attached: super teens.jpg (3976x3055, 3M)

Is it gen good? Is it as good as Archie vs Punisher?

i can't talk about the most recent archie super hero comics, but i read a few from the 60s and they were fun.

Got any to storytime?

>In the 1980s, Archie made a concerted effort to reuse its superheroes. The first appearance was in JC Comics's JCP Features #1 (Dec. 1981), which reprinted the new Black Hood materials that appeared in Archie Super Hero Comic Digest Magazine #2.[21] In March 1983, the Red Circle brand was resurrected with first issue of a new volume of Mighty Crusaders.[citation needed] That title lasted 13 issues and led to many new titles under the Red Circle Comics banner, including The Fly (nine issues, May 1983-October, 1984), Black Hood (three issues, June–October, 1983), Lancelot Strong, The Shield (two issues, June–August, 1983, before becoming Shield – Steel Sterling for issue #3 [Dec. 1983] and finally Steel Sterling for issues #4–7 [Jan.-July, 1984]), The Original Shield (four issues, April–Oct., 1984), Blue Ribbon (14 issues, including new material and reprints of older material; Nov. 1983-Dec. 1984) and The Comet (two issues of a three-issue miniseries, October–December, 1983).[20][22] Though this 1980s incarnation featured Rich Buckler's work prominently, it also featured contributions from others, including artists Jim Steranko, Alex Toth, Steve Ditko, Rudy Nebres, Alan Weiss, Carmine Infantino, Dick Ayers, John Severin and Pat Boyette.[citation needed]
I want a reprint of this, and the 90s runs.

Isn't it more like. Dude, what if Superman...was a teenager

Superman didn't have as much shipping.

I see you're not too familiar with silver age Superman.

Wait seriously?

C'mon now...

Attached: 1425007470627.jpg (1014x1448, 563.39K)