Will Sonic Prime finally get his character right?

Will Sonic Prime finally get his character right?

Attached: SonicPrimeShadow.jpg (1280x720, 102.22K)

How do you know what his character should be?

>Reddit the Hedgehog
Go back

It would be funny if a piano immediately fell on him during his first appearance and then he never shows up in the series after that point.

sonic boom did him justice

SHADOW SUCKS

Reminder that Shadow should have stayed dead after SA2, only returning in multiplayer games as a guest character (like Tikal does) or as a skin for Sonic with no impact in the storyline

Attached: Shadow_SonicRiders.png (2503x3298, 1.9M)

Attached: Correct.jpg (400x282, 32.23K)

He's not voiced by Kirk Thornton this time around so it's off to a good start

Elaborate on any consistency of Shadow's character between games besides being "the brooding one".

The Shadow is SA2 is dead, the Shadow that was introduced in Heroes and expanded on in Shadow the Hedgehog is his own character.

>perfect incarnation of Shadow
>will probably get only 1 episode
I can feel it in my bones

Attached: 15984.png (347x362, 174.18K)

Isn't he a clone or something?

>Reminder that Shadow should have stayed dead after SA2
The series should have stayed dead with the Dreamcast

Nope. Shadow the Hedgehog confirmed in the true ending that the Shadow you've been playing as since Heroes is indeed the same one from SA2. Why they hid that very important piece of info behind having to dick around for over 10 minutes during the final boss is beyond me but there you go

But Unleashed and Generations are good though

I liked his portrayal in Heroes despite the amnesia bullshit

physically it's the same character but he cut ties to the past at the end of shadow the hedgehog. he's not tied to maria, gerald, black doom or anyone, he's his own hedgehog.

Looking back at the end of the Heroes intro where he fist-bumps Rouge seems so out of character nowadays

Attached: ShadowSmile.jpg (1400x679, 85.7K)

it is a kiddy netflix show.

>but he cut ties to the past at the end of shadow the hedgehog
>American version: "Goodbye forever, Shadow the Hedgehog"
>Japanese version: "Adios, Shadow the Hedgehog" (as in, the exact same dialogue used by Maria and Sonic in SA2, localized there as "Sayonara")

I really wish I could get a full version of that game with a proper translation of the Japanese version. Sonic games always end up suffering due to the mess the translation and localization do.

Sure, if they do the same thing Boom did. That was spot on.

It's a reference to SA2 where if you want any context as to why Shadow fucking dies you have to dick around in the Biolizard fight

>he's his own hedgehog.
But he is still the same hedgehog as SA2. That's called "character development", whether you agree it was a good one or not.