All gays are groomers because I'm too lazy to actually sit down and talk with my kid(s) about differing sexual...

>All gays are groomers because I'm too lazy to actually sit down and talk with my kid(s) about differing sexual orientations.

Attached: wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children.gif (1000x711, 667.01K)

This but unironically

This doesn't actually have anything to do with children user, it's just a free excuse to be bigots in public.

Attached: sage.png (627x764, 156.34K)

Thank you, great Sage.

This! Why do people want to be bigots so badly?

Take your off topic tourism to Any Forums, troon.

It's not gonna lick itself.

They're groomers because they want to do the sitting down and "talking" about sexual orientations for you.
They want to take any influence away from parents, not the other way around.

Yeah you lost all benefit of the doubt when you ran strip shows for kids faggot.

Attached: 20220604_180549.jpg (1535x2048, 519.64K)

Image is still Any Forums related.

Yes

Attached: 1653318539170.jpg (1668x1644, 1.07M)

Good question.

Attached: 1.jpg (627x908, 59.64K)

What the fuck is happening in America

Same thing that happened in Germany in the 20s and 30s.
I think I've seen this film before, and I did NOT like the ending...

Attached: sage.jpg (310x394, 33.46K)

I love it when eleutheromaniacs fight each other. Leaves more room for the adults to work.

OK, groomer

I want a cartoon about a discord group trying to pinkpill kids but they always fail and get into shenanigans

Thank you, great Sage.

Thank you great Sage.

Frighteningly on-point.
Thank you great sage.

That is actually disgusting.

Drag shows and strip shows aren't the same, but they are a little weirdly sexualized to have kids around

This looks photoshopped

>Batshit progressives are stunted retards that can't stand the idea of having kids
>neckbeard pol/tards/ are stunted retards that will never have the opportunity to breed
I don't think either side really cares about kids

Thank you great sage

Neocons depend on TV as children's nannies and teachers because tickle down economy killed the middle class. Both parents have to work in order to sustain a household, often more than one job. It's circular logic

Attached: RonaldReagan.jpg (300x300, 13.8K)

Why do gays want access to other people's children so badly? There are zero good ways to spin this, and calling people names doesn't change that.

Why are LGBTs doing that shit? Do they miss not having gay marriage and being discriminated against?

Eh, obviously I understand the fun in shitposting, even irl, but there is such a thing as taking it too far.